Bizzy Bone fans, Must Peep!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
bizzy will be on maury oct 15th, this should be the official date..not sure what its about yet...

as for his new album "Alpha an Omega" has 14 tracks, i havnt heard all of it yet...i'll take a listen too the whole album tonight...from what i heard so far its sounds like a good album, wish he had more of his oldschool style, but i think this is a solid album for bone fans...

May 2, 2002
I been hearin terrible things about the album. havent got a chance to listen to it myself. anyone wanna hook me up?

Nov 13, 2003
i heard a couple of tracks and the ones i heard i think its going to be a good album anyways he spits on some real shit not whats going down in hip hop today on t.v. & radio
an album to get high and drunk or sip on some of that lean

Feb 8, 2003
I got the album, I think its tight. #13 Sit Back and relax is tight way better than "THE GIFT". Dvd is show footage and interview. Don't listen to what a couple BTNHboard.Com homosexuals say about the album. buy it and judge for yourself.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
this album is coo, i think its worth buying! only 14 tracks but for most part its solid..#13 is a tight laid back song..this album is way better then "The Gift" but "Heavens Movie" is still the tightest one..

my fav track is #14 better run,better hide"b2k diss"....guess he was never gonna sign wit em..lol

bizzy"imagine me bein signed to B2K, what you think you can pay me in monopoly money, man i will smack one of you niggas in the head with a baseball bat" LMAO

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
I might've bought it until y'all just said he dissed B2K. What the fuck!! If you even mention them niggaz name in a verse then you kinda suspect if you ask me. Everyone knows he will fuck them up so what's the point. Shit that nigga did a song with Immature. Might as well sign with B2K. I don't get it anyway, how can you sign with B2K like they have their own label or something.

Feb 8, 2003
SouljahThug said:
the album that was leaked is not the Retail, some of those tracks are not mastered right and a few are censored. bizzy's publicist said that the Retail is alot different, bizzy will use his old style there
Don't know what version you talking about.Ofcoarse his publist is gonna say that so you will wait and buy it without hearing it. But I got the retail version. Shit they even have the retail version on www.SimpleMp3s.com

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Cesolito #1 said:
Don't know what version you talking about.Ofcoarse his publist is gonna say that so you will wait and buy it without hearing it. But I got the retail version. Shit they even have the retail version on www.SimpleMp3s.com

yup, the shit that got leaked was the retail version.. i bet it was someone at the place where they press up the cd's...my homie Jaz dropped his album"criminology" an bout a month before it dropped it was already on mirc..just a few of us had the album...i know them foos that press it up are shaddy!!

May 2, 2002
Damize-Clicc said:
yup, the shit that got leaked was the retail version.. i bet it was someone at the place where they press up the cd's...my homie Jaz dropped his album"criminology" an bout a month before it dropped it was already on mirc..just a few of us had the album...i know them foos that press it up are shaddy!!
No, it wasnt the retial version, and this is a fact. Bizzy's manager made a statement a couple days ago saying that it was NOT the mastered version that leaked onto the internet. You can tell too. Listen to I Understand. Listen to the beat.. then, if you can find it, download the clip of the VIDEO of that song. the beats different.

so, a few beats will be different. that edited song will be unedited, and I guess a few more songs will be on it.