Bizzy an Layzie"bone brothers" album here..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2004
www.soundclick.com
yeah some of the songs are to soft on it./...
but i was hella feeling BLow you Away...
Bizzy and layzie ripped it!
if they had more songs like that... on there it woulda be hella raw
thats what i was thinkin it was gonna be like...

Oct 20, 2003
damn thatz a shame... now im hesisitant to hear it- this iz the first negative repsonse i've ever heard bou tne of their muzik. - whats it rated frm a scale of 1 - 10 ... 10 bein the best ?

Feb 8, 2003
I give it a 6

The tracks I feel are #7 GIVE IT TO ME, #10 HIP HOP BABY, #4 Dick Riders, #12 Blow You Away, #13 STR8 Ridaz

The good thing about this project is it has a commercial feel to it, I think it will go platinum or gold and put Bizzy & Layzie back in the spotlight where they need to be. Hip Hop Baby is a good single/ video to represent this album. I'm loving Bizzy's new style that he has been putting down since Alpha & Omega he be spitting some Lyrical knowledge or some deep shit.

whitedawg

Dy-verse Productions CEO
Jun 4, 2002
San Mateo
www.linktr.ee
thats a good point i think its time to get bone in the spotlight, but its us bone fans that have to go out and get the albums. I havent herd bone brothers except for the snippits and the single. but hip hop baby and need your body is tight. bizzys and krayzies album is tight.

Feb 14, 2004
Sad Eyez said:
this iz the first negative repsonse i've ever heard bou tne of their muzik
really? well i can tell you that bizzy's alpha & omega sucks, imo. the two latest mo thugs albums suck. bone thugs latest album sucks. all in my opinion though.