Bitcoins

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 28, 2004
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus I finally setup my ledger s wallet breh LOL. You recommended it & I bought it, this was 4 years ago lmao. I have Cardano, lumens. Bought em, when they were like .25/.35. What are your thoughts on those today? Still a solid hodl?

I'm in this for the long run now & plan to get more educated on this shit. Shoutouts to you Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus & all the other goons that have been giving free game here on the sicc.

I also setup discord breh, shoot that link :siccness:

Dec 11, 2006
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus I finally setup my ledger s wallet breh LOL. You recommended it & I bought it, this was 4 years ago lmao. I have Cardano, lumens. Bought em, when they were like .25/.35. What are your thoughts on those today? Still a solid hodl?

I'm in this for the long run now & plan to get more educated on this shit. Shoutouts to you Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus & all the other goons that have been giving free game here on the sicc.

I also setup discord breh, shoot that link :siccness:
Cardano is suppose to have their smart contracts go live in august so I’m hodling til after that.

Props: Sicc Dawg