Bitch Caught Partying, Sexing Up Pre-Teen Boys From Her Block

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
​If you were a pre-teen boy in St. Albans, Vermont, Misty Smith's house was the place to be. Neighbors say the 34-year-old mom had a child-like quality about her, which drew the 11-year-old crowd to her home. But some were suspicious, barring their kids from going there...

It turns out those suspicions were correct, because Smith was luring them with more than just her youthful charm.

When an 11-year-old boy didn't come home from school, his parents called the cops. Together they canvassed the neighborhood. Since the boy was known to play with Smith's 11-year-old son, the parents stopped by her house to see if she'd seen the lad. Three times she said no.

Then a cop stopped by that evening. Smith again said she hadn't seen the kid. But the officer heard a sound coming from a bedroom and asked if he could investigate. That's where he found the kid and two other 11-year-olds. And they had an interesting story to tell.

It turns out that they didn't seek out Smith's company for the witty conversation she provided. They did it for the cigs, weed, alcohol and pills she was giving them. They also confessed that Smith had been sexing them up for the past month -- even while her husband was in the home, though it's unclear if he was aware of his wife's junior infidelities.

Our madam later admitted to sexing up the kids, but tried to say that they started it, which usually isn't a very good defense in statutory rape cases. She's now charged with lewd and lascivious conduct with a child, unlawful restraint, simple-assault, delivering drugs to a minor and furnishing alcohol to a minor.

Apr 26, 2006
Man, that pic just ruined my childhood fantasy as I always wanted to bone down one of my neighbors when I was little. I thought the bitch was going to be pretty fine.