....BITCH!!!!....BITCH!!!!....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
Sit yo screamin' ass down bitch fo you get clowned, shit, I don't got time to make
way fo no baby, don't think you can play me young thing you cant stay up late, think you str8
viper? bitch please, change yo diaper you foul stankin snakey shakin ass and not venom yo butt
poopie stupid go ga ga goo goo fo some other goofy foo bitch. You think you a queen? you
don't know what queen means you cant keep a house clean you got nothing but bean dreams
you a fiend no G's we know can see no queen here bitch so go hoe in Reno bitch gettin steamed
up bitch you think you a mean bitch but got no meaning or purpose but screamin' bitch schemin'
bitch can't make no cream bitch you just a circus bitch cant even call home bitch cuz you aint got
a phone bitch no doe and no flow of yo own bitch ugly assed skanky half off with a coupon hoe
bone bitch anorexic bitch leave the real G's alone bitch you ain't one bitch believe it be gizone
bitch

You aint special delivery, bitch, are you hearing me bitch? You slow as a snail with yo post say
you new queen bitch kickin it here but bitch quick run away in bitch fear after shouting "make
way." You a mess not a master bitch clown of this town bitch not one would bow down bitch sorry
assed scandalous bitch with no man-dalous bitch you a laughing stock on this block bitch you on
the jock of every dick spitten here, bitch, wanna swallow em all bitch str8 down to the balls bitch
sucken everyone's come on yo tongue choked wit smoke bitch locced up bitch thinkin you teasin
some, bitch but not one wants they cum in your rumpled dumb cunt full of fleas bitch just leave
us you know you diseased bitch bleedin' and screamin' "Please Jesus, why me?" Bitch, don't
think you hot bitch cuz you str8 fucking not bitch you ain't got a piss pot Fucked up bitch you just
out of luck bitch cuz I DON'T give a fuck. .... BITCH.

You fucked up now bitch in a few you'll know how bitch step to me and you see you aint got one
shred of loyalty and no sense in you bitch fucked up excuse for a head better off dead bitch yo
head's just a thing to hold onto your bitch hair before I put your bitch ass in intensive bitch care.
You piss me off royal bitch only queen on this bitch scene is your Marie Antionette guillotine
decapitation bitch, I shove your ugly ass bitch face straight down your bitch throne in yo skanky
ass bloody tampon shit soaked bitch bathroom flushing your bitch dome.

Bitch made me lose my temper & it fucked up my flow. Take it personal.
Friendly legal disclaimer: Free speech and the flight of creative imagination rocks, for this is
more or less merely a community of a few science fiction and horror enthusiasts.

Nov 27, 2002
Nobody's Biz said:
Sit yo screamin' ass down bitch fo you get clowned, shit, I don't got time to make
way fo no baby, don't think you can play me young thing you cant stay up late, think you str8
viper? bitch please, change yo diaper you foul stankin snakey shakin ass and not venom yo butt
poopie stupid go ga ga goo goo fo some other goofy foo bitch. You think you a queen? you
don't know what queen means you cant keep a house clean you got nothing but bean dreams
you a fiend no G's we know can see no queen here bitch so go hoe in Reno bitch gettin steamed
up bitch you think you a mean bitch but got no meaning or purpose but screamin' bitch schemin'
bitch can't make no cream bitch you just a circus bitch cant even call home bitch cuz you aint got
a phone bitch no doe and no flow of yo own bitch ugly assed skanky half off with a coupon hoe
bone bitch anorexic bitch leave the real G's alone bitch you ain't one bitch believe it be gizone
bitch

You aint special delivery, bitch, are you hearing me bitch? You slow as a snail with yo post say
you new queen bitch kickin it here but bitch quick run away in bitch fear after shouting "make
way." You a mess not a master bitch clown of this town bitch not one would bow down bitch sorry
assed scandalous bitch with no man-dalous bitch you a laughing stock on this block bitch you on
the jock of every dick spitten here, bitch, wanna swallow em all bitch str8 down to the balls bitch
sucken everyone's come on yo tongue choked wit smoke bitch locced up bitch thinkin you teasin
some, bitch but not one wants they cum in your rumpled dumb cunt full of fleas bitch just leave
us you know you diseased bitch bleedin' and screamin' "Please Jesus, why me?" Bitch, don't
think you hot bitch cuz you str8 fucking not bitch you ain't got a piss pot Fucked up bitch you just
out of luck bitch cuz I DON'T give a fuck. .... BITCH.

You fucked up now bitch in a few you'll know how bitch step to me and you see you aint got one
shred of loyalty and no sense in you bitch fucked up excuse for a head better off dead bitch yo
head's just a thing to hold onto your bitch hair before I put your bitch ass in intensive bitch care.
You piss me off royal bitch only queen on this bitch scene is your Marie Antionette guillotine
decapitation bitch, I shove your ugly ass bitch face straight down your bitch throne in yo skanky
ass bloody tampon shit soaked bitch bathroom flushing your bitch dome.

Bitch made me lose my temper & it fucked up my flow. Take it personal.
Friendly legal disclaimer: Free speech and the flight of creative imagination rocks, for this is
more or less merely a community of a few science fiction and horror enthusiasts.
BITCH!!!!