Bitch Ass Cab Drivers......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
anyone have encounters with punk ass cab drivers?
i had this dude tonight who str8 asked me for money up front like im a fuckin destitute or sum shit(he says ill give u change)...so i give the dude 40 (id been waitin to find a cab for like 20 mins allready) and he rolled me to the spot, when i got there it was like 19.05 hes like how much u need back? (word to mother i ALWAYS fuckin tip my cab driver, this is the 1st guy i ever felt like/ did fuck off his tip)so im like u said u gone gimme my change so gimme 20..he goes "wheres my tip?"and yea that went nowhere he gave me my shit and kept it movin....anyway...anyone else?

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
YOU SHOULD ALLWAYS TIP BARTENDERS EVEN A BUCK...EVEN IF ITS A DUDE...CAUSE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO UP THERE THEY WILL BE QUICK ON GETTIN YOU EXACTALLY WHAT YOU NEED....

OH AND I USED TO HATE TIPPIN WAITRESSES BUT MY GIRLS BEEN DOIN THAT FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND I ALLWAYS TIP GOOD NOW....CAUSE I SEE HOW THAT SHIT IS....SOME NIGHTS SHE COMES HOME WITH $120 SOME NIGHTS $30
THERES JUS SCHISESTY ASS PEOPLE OUT THERE.....

Dec 31, 2005
OH AND IF YOU GET YOUR FOOD COMPED(FREE CAUSE SOMETHIN WAS WRONG)YOU SHOULD STILL TIP THE WAITRESS EVEN A LIL MORE SINCE UR NOT PAYIN......ANYWAYS IF YOU GO TO ANY "MIMI'S CAFE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE DUMBEST SHIT...YOUR FOOD WILL BE COMPED....MY GIRL WORKS AT ONE AND PPL GO IN THERE AND ALLREADY KNOW THAT THEY COMP PEOPLE LEFT AND RIGHT.........

Oct 10, 2005
J.COLOMBO said:
YOU SHOULD ALLWAYS TIP BARTENDERS EVEN A BUCK...EVEN IF ITS A DUDE...CAUSE THE NEXT TIME YOU GO UP THERE THEY WILL BE QUICK ON GETTIN YOU EXACTALLY WHAT YOU NEED....

OH AND I USED TO HATE TIPPIN WAITRESSES BUT MY GIRLS BEEN DOIN THAT FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND I ALLWAYS TIP GOOD NOW....CAUSE I SEE HOW THAT SHIT IS....SOME NIGHTS SHE COMES HOME WITH $120 SOME NIGHTS $30
THERES JUS SCHISESTY ASS PEOPLE OUT THERE.....

naw totally cuz i work at a restaurant so thats wut im sayin i always tip muthafuckas but this guy fuckin asked me for money up front i just wasnt feelin that...i done took hella cabs b4 nobody ever asked me if i got the money...

May 5, 2002
yeah Im a strong believer in a tip, so much so that IMO just a dollar for a bartender is an insult. but as for your situation, I had a few bitch ass taxi drivers. I've gotten over 40/50 cab rides n have my own drivers i keep in the cell.
But sometimes I gotta call up a random cat and they pull shady shit like that. I never could bring myself to not tip, but if the mf asked for his tip and had givin me lip i wouldnt have given him shit.

Oct 10, 2005
yea he strait said, what about my tip?

thats wut had me fucked up

FOR WHAT? this guy helped me with NO bags, opened No doors, hes lucky he got 95 cents even tho he woula prolly got 3 bux or sum shit had he kept his fuckin mouth shut and did his job

Dec 31, 2005
4fifteenRolla said:
yeah Im a strong believer in a tip, so much so that IMO just a dollar for a bartender is an insult. but as for your situation, I had a few bitch ass taxi drivers. I've gotten over 40/50 cab rides n have my own drivers i keep in the cell.
But sometimes I gotta call up a random cat and they pull shady shit like that. I never could bring myself to not tip, but if the mf asked for his tip and had givin me lip i wouldnt have given him shit.
A DOLLAR TIP ON A DOLLAR BEER IS NO INSULT...AND ALSO WHEN ITS $5 FOR A BEER AND U GIVE A BUCK AND GET ABOUT 6 THATS PRETTY GOOD I THINK....THE OTHER NIGHT AT SLIMS WHEN QUINN AND XZIBIT WERE PREFORMING I GAVE DUDE A BUCK EVERYTIME AND HE WAS LIKE "THANKS MAN...NO ONE USUALLY DOES THAT."...

May 5, 2002
J.COLOMBO said:
A DOLLAR TIP ON A DOLLAR BEER IS NO INSULT...AND ALSO WHEN ITS $5 FOR A BEER AND U GIVE A BUCK AND GET ABOUT 6 THATS PRETTY GOOD I THINK....THE OTHER NIGHT AT SLIMS WHEN QUINN AND XZIBIT WERE PREFORMING I GAVE DUDE A BUCK EVERYTIME AND HE WAS LIKE "THANKS MAN...NO ONE USUALLY DOES THAT."...
Me n my boy just tip. Even if it does seem more than what they give, its just the GP. You give and u get. Plus I tend to do it at places i frequent a lot.

shit when i rolled to frisco a while back i was surprised at the sucka tips ppl leave lol.. forreal i was like mf's cheap.

Best tacttic is get a bartender slip em $20 off top n let em know u gonna be gettin about 100 worth of drinks n that u want em on point but still tip another 10 at the end of the night

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
J.COLOMBO said:
i agree with that
alot of bartenders will give you extra/free drinks if you do that, too

if you tip a bartender all night and you drunkenly ask "what do these beers taste like? when staring at the labels on the taps, " they'll actually let you try the beers out, in comparison to just telling you about them..

last person i tipped every time i went to the bathroom my cup was filled...

Jun 23, 2002
Usually I get some funny ass cab drivers, real characters and shit. But I was in LA a while back and goin back to the hotel and the cab driver was a straight bitch. I was a little faded and was just talkin to people outside the car (at red lights) and he got hella pissed. Straight up locked the windows and everything. Almost didnt even wanna take me back. He didnt get shit for a tip either.

May 5, 2002
mattjoke said:
Usually I get some funny ass cab drivers, real characters and shit.
lol there was this one cat I was usin a few back. Me n him would always swap sex stories. He was from India and had been in the US for about 8 years. Anyhow one morening this mf comes at me somethin like...

'I was with this woman. Oh man her body was so sweet... she was naked and her butt was so nice that i licked her ass. it was sweet, oh so sweet man"

lol i damn near started bustin up laughin
you have to hear that in an Indian kinda high pitched voice..

i told him he was on his own with that move.
But yeah he would tell me about some women that were basically hoes who didnt have cash n would let cabbi's bone for the ride. Those were good times, w/ that morning drunk buzz chattin about the fuck from that night

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm a cheap broke ass muthafucka, but I still always tip. resturants are always at least 15%, and bartenders always get at least a buck a drink.....untill I'm down to my last $'s, then I'll apologize for not having enough to tip.