BISHOP (STILL ON AFTERMATH) SAYS BALANCE & MISTAH FAB ONE OF HIS FAVORITE RAPPERS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2008
Bishop Lamont talks alotta shit for somebody that's never had an album drop.....He can rap and everything, but sometimes I be wishing these rappers would do less talking and more rapping. No more World Star and Youtube videos.

Jan 22, 2007
A bunch of other sites are reporting he got dropped so Vlad is not solely to blame for the "rumor"....But it did seem like (on his site) he went out his way to announce BL got dropped tho'.....

Mar 1, 2006
and some fucking nerve talking about he aint no support from the westcoast og's. im like get the fuck outta here u signed to dre how much more support do u need. glasses malone too this nigga put on with cash money thru mack 10. them muthafuckas talkin bout makin a mixtape called no country for old men. something about snoop dogg and ice cube dont support the new west. see them muthafuckas in so-cal need babysitters but in northern califoolya we d-i-y do it yourself. independent, self reliant. and still make that quap

May 8, 2008
^^^lol don't act like hella young rappers out the Bay haven't been crying about E-40 not supporting them....the whole Westcoast got some cry baby ass rappers that's why we still down.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^lol don't act like hella young rappers out the Bay haven't been crying about E-40 not supporting them....the whole Westcoast got some cry baby ass rappers that's why we still down.
i agree with most of the this but the West is still down cuz only folks in the West is really slappen this shit

Oct 28, 2003
Congrats on making it onto the Detox, because if that is the case that's a big accomplishment. So DRE is fucking with the song you did, or did you just record something with Bishop with HOPES of it getting in Dre's hands?

Jan 13, 2007
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Congrats on making it onto the Detox, because if that is the case that's a big accomplishment. So DRE is fucking with the song you did, or did you just record something with Bishop with HOPES of it getting in Dre's hands?
i did hook for bishop album while i whas down there writing for detox.

its on bishop album not detox but who knows dre is known for snatching joints lol

B