Bishop Nehru

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I've listened to the kid for a minute now. I like his music and being a youngster he's only going to improve even more. In my opinion he does what Joey Badass and them are trying to do with the retro mid 90s NYC sound but with him it sounds natural and with them in my opinion it sounds forced in a "yo, lets sound like this" type way if that makes sense.

Anyways I'm sure he gets that comparison enough so I'll just end it with the kid is talented and I still need to check the Strictly Flowz tape out.

pyromanaic414 @pyromanaic414 you fucks with Chester Watson's music at all? He's another young cat that falls kind of under that category but he can also sometimes veer in to the somewhat "strange" or experimental area of rap too..

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
Yeah I've listened to the kid for a minute now. I like his music and being a youngster he's only going to improve even more. In my opinion he does what Joey Badass and them are trying to do with the retro mid 90s NYC sound but with him it sounds natural and with them in my opinion it sounds forced in a "yo, lets sound like this" type way if that makes sense.

Anyways I'm sure he gets that comparison enough so I'll just end it with the kid is talented and I still need to check the Strictly Flowz tape out.

pyromanaic414 @pyromanaic414 you fucks with Chester Watson's music at all? He's another young cat that falls kind of under that category but he can also sometimes veer in to the somewhat "strange" or experimental area of rap too..

Bishop reminds me of Joey Badass rapping verses written by Earl Sweatshirt.

I just downloaded dudes mixtape. I'm gonna listen to it when i finish this Jon Connor album.