Birdman And Lil Wayne - Like Father Like Son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
The album sucks and its because of the beats

any album with Baby on it can be tight only if the beats are on point and they have good beats only on 3 or 4 tracks, the rest suck

May 7, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
YOu just explained every Cash Money album out since they started...nothin new...its consistancy...
I thought the first Carter cd had a nice vertiety of beats... Some of Mennie Fresh's best work..

Apr 20, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
i saw this but passed on it bc im not feeling the birdmans raps.
I couldve sworn u quoted that Gucci Mane's album was real tight. And now u say u aint feelin Birdmans lyrics? Gott damm. I must be smokin some good shit! They both dookie as fuck!

Feb 8, 2003
8FIVE8 said:
I couldve sworn u quoted that Gucci Mane's album was real tight. And now u say u aint feelin Birdmans lyrics? Gott damm. I must be smokin some good shit! They both dookie as fuck!

Gucci got that street swag with his flows that i like and Birdman dont. Whoopty do who cares if you dont like it other people do your not the only listener in teh world. you hate on everything if its not bay area.

Dec 25, 2003
Now this one, to me, is simply avoidable!!... I don't listen to baller rap cuz I'm sick of these ignorant rappers bragging bout money & what kind of cars they got & all that nonsense shit......

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i aint heard the cd yet but ill give it a listen based on "stuntin like my daddy"

if that song dont make your head nod you need to check yourself!! that shit is bangin!!

Apr 20, 2005
richmond510 said:
why does lil wayne try to act hood if he aint frum da hood he was raised with bmw money can any body feel me
why ask why? Try bud dry. Everybody in the rap industry is actin hood. Why cant he do the same thing. Chingy's album is called Hoodstar. Does anybody think he's hood? I dont know, i dont think anybody on this website knows, unless they know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody. Did yall know that Gillie Da Kid wrote all their lyrics. Maybe not for this album but for the ones previous to this one? Gillie could be lyin. Every rapper could be lyin about everything. Who knows? Download music. Unless the music is good. Too bad there's not much of that going. Corona Extra and blunts r good for the liver and the lungs. peace