Binding of Isaac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
Yes it came out on pc first. If you like legend of zelda and Rogue-like games i would HIGHLY recommend trying the game out. The level and drops generate randomly so every play through is "different" and the religious back tones of the game are awesome. Heaven and hell, angels and demons. Plus its pretty damn cheap.

Props: nolettuce
Apr 2, 2010
Great game if you've never heard of/played it. Hope Rebirth is as addicting.

Rebirth Trailer
Pretty much, I played it nonstop for months and still haven't beat it 100% or found everything. Just know you're in for a challenge with this game, at the same time the controls are very easy and its easy to pick up even for those that never play pc games. The DLC is a necessity, it doubles the content and adds soooo much, can't wait for the new version.

One of my favorite games of all time and definitely the best of recent years.

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Pretty much, I played it nonstop for months and still haven't beat it 100% or found everything. Just know you're in for a challenge with this game, at the same time the controls are very easy and its easy to pick up even for those that never play pc games. The DLC is a necessity, it doubles the content and adds soooo much, can't wait for the new version.

One of my favorite games of all time and definitely the best of recent years.
I still haven't beaten Mom once and cant even consistently get to her. One of my buddies is maxed out on achievements. I cant even comprehend this. Super fun game though.

Apr 2, 2010
I still haven't beaten Mom once and cant even consistently get to her. One of my buddies is maxed out on achievements. I cant even comprehend this. Super fun game though.
Yeah, it takes practice and experience to really get good at this game. You have to know when to make a sacrifice that will pay off in the long run or to hold on to what you have. I think one of the best power ups to kill mom is Brimstone for sure, there is a ton of subtleties that will cause you to pass on what would win you the game.

Obviously keep this handy, I have a hard time remembering all the shit in the game especially with the DLC
The Binding of Isaac Wiki

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yup i havent made it to mom yet i can get to the level before most times tho, i keep the wiki open in a tab but there so many items. i stopped playing it need to get back on it.

i copped this in a humble bundle a while back you fuck with those nolettuce @nolettuce ?