Billy Patron & Speedy the Artist EP "Speed & Patron" coming soon "Album Cover"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Billy Patron & Speedy the Artist EP "Speed & Patron" coming soon "Album Cover"

Me and the homie Billy Patron are wrapping up our EP titled "Speed and Patron" should be out late next month exclusively @ www.thanorthwest.com Be on the look for the premiere of the first single 4/15/11

Dec 4, 2006
Ehhh Speedy, is there anyway we can get a reup for your album u have posted on Rapidshare??? i honestly never got a chance to cop that, i would LOVE to hear it!!! i cant believe i missed it.... i will be purchasing the new EP without a doubt, its gotta be a some classic shit!!! u and Billy!!! lol too much heat for 1 EP

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
Thanks homie you killed it.

Ehhh Speedy, is there anyway we can get a reup for your album u have posted on Rapidshare??? i honestly never got a chance to cop that, i would LOVE to hear it!!! i cant believe i missed it.... i will be purchasing the new EP without a doubt, its gotta be a some classic shit!!! u and Billy!!! lol too much heat for 1 EP
I think you are talking about the "Untraditonal" mixtape I released earlier this year? If so this is it. Thanks for the love http://thanorthwest.net/speedy/Speedy The Artist - Untraditional.zip

Two very talented dudes. I will be picking this up!
Thank homie.

Don't forget tomorrow is the premier of the lead single.