Bill Parcells cant help the Cowgirls on opening day!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
well if i could put my money on those 4 teams not winnin the bowl I would but i dont think there is much money in that mane!! Thats easy to pick!! Hahahaah!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
Speaking of having a chance, CZAR, did the Texans have a CHANCE of beating the Dolphins last week? I wonder because in the SICCNESS SURVIVAL, Miami was your NUMBER 1 pick of the week, and you are already eliminated. Nothing is for sure, the 49ers have just a good a chance as anyone.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Yall can say what yall wont, but none of your teams have a chance to win the bowl!! Face facts!! Maybe the toilet bowl, but thats about it!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
CZAR said:
Hahaha dude is bringing up old shit!! We are talkin about now, and the Dolphins are the laugin stock!! Hsahaha!! GOT EM!!!
ITS BETTER FOR MY TEAM TO BE THE LAUGHING STOCK FOR 1 GAME THAN BE THE LAUGHING STOCK THAT THE COWBOYS HAVE BEEN FOR THE PAST 3-5 YEARS....GOT EM.

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
Yeah the 'Boys didn't look to hot with the exception of a couple of big plays by Galloway & Cason. Carter showed some seasoned confidence at times but followed up some nice strikes with a few lame ducks. Both teams looked like sub-par .500 squads.

As far as the Niners...even though it was a big win I just wonder what happens when they play a real team. They didn't have to work for any points so their heart has yet to be challenged. Hopefully they can keep up the strong play against some of the better teams.

Regards

May 8, 2002
Essqubed said:

As far as the Niners...even though it was a big win I just wonder what happens when they play a real team. They didn't have to work for any points so their heart has yet to be challenged. Hopefully they can keep up the strong play against some of the better teams.

Regards
You will see a big win by the Niners on Sunday!

Feb 10, 2003
www.essqubed.com
I hope they win as well comrade... but truth be told, a win over the Rams isn't exactly a "big" win these days.

By the way I'm loving that gif of Ronnie blowin up that Rams receiver. That isn't Ellard is it? Looks like an 82 not 80.

Regards