Biggest WPS You've Ever Done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
so this week i hiked yosemites half dome with my white comrades. was one of the tougher and scarier things ive ever done. took us 12 hours (started at 1am and finished at 1pm). my body is still sore.

and i literally took a big pooper at the top of the mountain aha!

3 ppl died along the trail hours before we started our hike.

any of you guys ever done this?

or other wps like whitewater rafting, or eating goldfish?

Its tough to get a reservation to climb that shit, you got to be on a waiting list. Shit could be years, I would like to try this shit though just to say I pulled it off.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Its tough to get a reservation to climb that shit, you got to be on a waiting list. Shit could be years, I would like to try this shit though just to say I pulled it off.
Really? Is that something new? I drove to Yosemite on a fluke one night with a big group of friends after partying all night in the city & went n hiked that shit the next day with no reservations or nothing.

....then again, that was in the mid 90's.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Really? Is that something new? I drove to Yosemite on a fluke one night with a big group of friends after partying all night in the city & went n hiked that shit the next day with no reservations or nothing.

....then again, that was in the mid 90's.
Yea its some new shit, think I saw in the news because with too much people its making it dangerous to climb, couple people died last year so they changed shit.

Props: S.SAVAGE