BIGGEST SELLING PORTLAND GROUP OF ALL TIME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2004
LOL THEM MY BOYS MAN! U-KREW WAS THE SHIT BACK IN THE DAY HAKIM IS STILL PRODUCING ,J-MACK IS STILL RAPPIN,LAVELLE IS THE GRAPHICS KING,THEM CATS WAS ON ARSENIO HALL SHOW,SOUL TRAIN,BET,AND TOURED WITH SADE,DIGITAL UNDERGROUND TONE LOC,HAMMER TEDDY RILEY,AND TRAVELED AROUND THE WORLD DAMM AND THAT WAS 1989-1993 THEY HAD THE HIT WITH 'IF YOU WERE MINE" AND VIDEOS LOL THEY SOLD SOME UNITS THOUGH ONE LOVE................... :eek:

Mar 7, 2003
seagramrecords said:
LOL THEM MY BOYS MAN! U-KREW WAS THE SHIT BACK IN THE DAY HAKIM IS STILL PRODUCING ,J-MACK IS STILL RAPPIN,LAVELLE IS THE GRAPHICS KING,THEM CATS WAS ON ARSENIO HALL SHOW,SOUL TRAIN,BET,AND TOURED WITH SADE,DIGITAL UNDERGROUND TONE LOC,HAMMER TEDDY RILEY,AND TRAVELED AROUND THE WORLD DAMM AND THAT WAS 1989-1993 THEY HAD THE HIT WITH 'IF YOU WERE MINE" AND VIDEOS LOL THEY SOLD SOME UNITS THOUGH ONE LOVE................... :eek:
HAHA Is that the Hakim and J Mack that used to have independent tapes out in Portland?

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
yes sirr...same dudes......

@seag...man my nigg i was a lil dude when i saw then on arsenio......lol...like 10? lmao

Apr 25, 2002
"If you were mine, i'd take you on a trip around the world"

lol, i remember some fools at my grade school performed that song in the talent show, shit was tight, lmao....that was the cut back in the day

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
niggas was just talkin about that NS...me and t.sopran...

nushooz did kill em with that........

my boy hipped me to everclear..i never knew they was from p.o.
i guess they had real problems with heroin and fell off...

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
yeah both nu shooz and everclear fell off hard...lol.. thats why pops is still in apartments witta gold record hangin on his wall... and not a DAMN thing to show for it... shit they play the song HE co-wrote at damn near every nba game. but from a shady contract, he sold his rights to atlantic, and only got 2500 for it... it was some serious shady shit tho.. i wish i had a copy of the contract to post to school erryone on the business...

damn, we needa make a new band called new kickz... wit bosko on the keys, me and syko on lead guitar and bass, cool nutz on the drums, and linda hornbuckle at lead singer.. we'd go quadruple polymer at least

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
damn, we needa make a new band called new kickz... wit bosko on the keys, me and syko on lead guitar and bass, cool nutz on the drums, and linda hornbuckle at lead singer.. we'd go quadruple polymer at least[/QUOTE]

at least.......lol

Feb 17, 2004
nonstop_ga said:
actualy... my dads band went gold... and everclear.. i think that was theyre name was pretty successful... they both sold over 300k
yo whats up non yeah i belive dude meant rap music'and u-krew has sold more cd's and tapes back then'than any other rappers in oregon shit and since 89'damm its time for new heroes 'man you father had major cuts though with his band,yeah i think it will be a band to blow up from portland'portland has alway's had great bands,nu shoes,pleasure,shock,kolar,and the best selling rap group in portland history! u-krew lol.the new portland bands where you at?

May 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
NU-SHOOZ

YEAH BIG SHOT OUT TO NU-SHOOZ ! I CANT WAIT WAS A HIT FO-SHO CLASSIC. AND A BIG THANKS TO NONSTOP'S POPS FOR LETTING US DO THAT REMAKE OF IT ON OUR ALBUM BIG POOHB AND YOUNG WILLZ SUPERSIZEDGAME TITLED (I KANT HATE) WE CARRYING ON THE TORCH. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE NEW AUTHENTIC SLUGMEN ALBUM ALSO.