Biggest selling Bay Area artist of all time???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Mayor of Tracy said:
It says Bay Area Artists in the middle of a fucking rap forum. This ain't the classic rock fan message board. Shit and they won't even let me edit the title WTF!

I also said besides Tupac for a reason. We all know Tupac has sold more then anybody.
u went and edited your original post a day later and added shit to it. next time think before u post a topic and then try to re-edit it later, nice try

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
tupac cut his first records in the bay, was discovered by shock g in the bay. learned the game in the bay. blew up in the bay. lived in the bay. his brother mopreme told me personally that pac always claimed the bay till the day he died. thats good enough for me. case closed

Mar 20, 2005
MC hammer platinum
Too Short platinum
Luniz platinum
Souls Of Mischief Crew platinum???
Rbl Posse Gold?? (Rbl doesnt get the credit they deserve, you youngsters need to learn about bay Area rap history)

Nov 1, 2004
Pac didnt "claim" the bay. The only song that I remember where he "claims" the bay is "straight outta oakland fuck around and get ya jaw broken".
However in California Love he said "Friscoooooo" and "Oaktowwwn" but thats it.
Real bay area artist are like JT, Quinn, Cougnut, Guce and Messy who be like "415, Frisco, Fillmoe, Bay Area" in almost every song.
Pac claimed LA more than he claimed the bay. He was cool with 40, Spice and Richie Rich but he was more a southern cali rapper.
Let them LA niggaz take Pac lol..
However the BAY still got the greatest 3x, JT, Quinn, Guce, Messy, RBL, 11-5, RiP Cougnut, RiP Seagram, Yuk, Short Dog and MUTHAFUCKIN SPICE 1!

Edit: LOOK MY SIG!

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
C.M.P CEO said:
well not being born in new york he aint,thats like saying "the game" is from the bay

well he represented oAKLAND ON a lot of tracks

pour out a lil liqur

nuthing but love (r u still song) thats shit knocks

and CALIFORINA LOVE VIDEO WELCOME TO OAKLAND
strcitly for my niggaz

and brandas got a baby was done in oakland i belive

and he was on kmel with say represting with sway back in the days:knockout:

but i digg what you saying