BIGGEST REUNION IN YEARS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2007
This is no BS ive got sum inside news on the up and comming reunion of who? But none other of the notorious BONE THUGS & HARMONY. This is no lie. All 5 yes i said it all 5 original members. You can quote me on this. Website coming soon. Ill be back to let yall know whats goin on soon

Aug 11, 2005
I haven't bought a single Bone Thugs CD since Bizzy Bone's The Gift. I used to be a hardcore fan (CDs, posters, videos and even T-Shirts), but I found out that there were much better fast rappers out there. Their music also got worse.

Oct 26, 2006
WWW.DAGOSD.COM
^^^
I DUNNO, I THINK MAYBE WITH FLESH OUT AND BIZZY'S HEAD RIGHT, THEY MIGHT STAND A CHANCE AT GIVIN US THAT E.99 STYLE FEEL AGAIN OR SOMETHING HELLA CLOSE. I ENJOYED BTNH RESURECTION. THAT WAS THE LAST ALBUM WITH FLESH ON IT. OH AND I JUST GOT WORD THAT THERE NEW ALBUM WILL BE CALLED ''UNI-5''. EITHER WAY IM STILL HELLA HAPPY THEY GETTIN BACK TOGETHER. WHEN ITS ALL 5 OF THEM ON THE SAME VIBE, MAGIC HAPPENS.