biggest letdowns of 2008?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
What didn't you like about this? I haven't played it yet but it's on the list of games I'm intrested in.
the actually game is great,i really like the battle system and story but the technical issues are HORRIBLE. the game has so much slowdown,the game damn near stops every 30 secs during battles. makes the game unplayable. its get slightly better when you install it to your har drive but still not acceptable for a something that is supposed to be a top tier rpg.

without the tech issues i would easily give it a 8 or 9,but how it is i have to give it a 4 or 5,thats how bad it is

Mar 26, 2006
WAW multiplayer is horrible,worse spawn points i have seen in a shooter. Too many cheap deaths.gun balancing needs work (smgs are way too powerful,rifles arent nearly powerful emough). Maps are way too big. Tanks ruin gameplay.

There is reason call of duty 4 was nominated and won numerous game of the year awards and WAW hasnt even been mentioned once. That franchise took a huge step back multiplayer-wise

ahh that might be why, the game needs to be played online using FF-on, Hardcore mode and Search & Destroy.

TDM and all the other gay shit suck

no hud, no crosshair, bullets kill in 1 or 2 shots, no tanks, when you die you gotta wait till the next round, gameplay is slower and more tactical, not just spray and pray..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
NCAA FOOTBALL 2009.......sliders didn't work except on special teams.

madded 2009......i wasn't impressed and only played it like 10 times......

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The idiots who put Dead Space on that list must have the habit of puttin whole crack rocks in the pipe and smoking em instead of chipping it like regular smokers.

Now I can see some of those games, like SWFU, and Too Human, but they should have listed Gears 2 MP as the biggest let down in 2008.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I haven't been let down because I only bought high ranked games on OXM, and it worked out well. One thing they could of improved is Gears of War multiplayer, it should of been like Halo 3 Matchmaking, quick and easy too look at stats and at other peoples shit too. Every Online game should have Halo 3's prototype system for Multiplayer gaming.

Everything else in the game is dope the story was alright don't give a fuck bout Dom's cupcaking ass, part of it, but it had a lord or the rings type of feel in the end. The game should be played in Hardcore or Insane makes shit more challenging and realistic.

Jul 25, 2007
i agree Gears Of War 2 let me down big time dnt get me wrong though da gameplay waz sick but DATZ IT da story sucked azz N da game was 2 short
that game was not short. the people i know who said it was short beat it in 2 or 3 days and that because they played it nonstop morning until night. Vegas 2 was tight. Stealth and strategy might not be your type of game.