BIGG-D - Unsolve MyStories MixTape Full Download FREE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
thats awesome cause i was going to make a thread about the party like a rockstar remix and here it is hahha. i thought i lost mine but now i know it's under biggD so thanks

Sep 20, 2003
Thanx my ninja's, keep the post's coming.

Good-looks on the Server Gawd, drop me the link ASAP too because these other's across the 7 sea's are complaining about the server sayin its over crowded.

NOTE: I Will Be Putting Up 3 Other Trax That Did'nt Fit On The MixTape Due To Time.
One Trac Is By Jayo Felony and Another Devin The Dude Trac.

-Wut do i use to mix ?...I Use Anything And Everything, No Lie. Some Programs Like FL (Fruity Loops) allow you to do so much fast, quick, and simple without crowding PC usage.

GXfromKy - thats whats up ! but eye still aint herd from Tech !.... HaHaHa.

aiight im outty for now but dont trip the mixtape is in my possession so if all else fails you can PM or hit me on that bullshit myspace for the mixtape.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru
http://gawd.peenxcore.com/UnsolveMyStories.rar

There's the permanent link. Share it with anyone and everyone. We're gonna get some promo for it too. I think we're gonna post it on PeenXCore.com for you too, not sure yet, I have to talk to the owner.

As far as the mixtape goes, I was MAD impressed. GREAT improvement over the last, and it wasn't even BAD! This was amazing. You make the boring ones sound good, and the classics sound GREAT! I'm lovin' it dude, mos DEF keep up the SOLID work!