Big WWE star leaving the company?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
^wtf....The ROck hasnt been fuckin with them for years. RVDs contract is up soon and from what I hear WWE is tryin to butter him up to keep him.

My guess is Randy Orton or RVD

Dec 4, 2004
movies = hollywood and he is not under contract with them for any films so theres no way he could "leave" WWE. He just pops in every few years for a cameo on Raw

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Lawz 2760 said:
Rock is still fucking with wwe via movies and hollywood
Rock is still cool with WWE, but he has no contract whatsoever for wrestling, films or any other type of media associated with WWE. Vince even signed the name "the rock" over to him which is rare. besides the promo Rock did before mania last month, the last vehicle Rock an vince were tied to was the movie "walking tall"

Flair (or so rumored) will retire after mania 24

news on RVDs contract negotiations stopped being reported on... or at least i havent heard anything.

UPDATE:: 4/27/07 336p

Credit: PWInsider.com

Several sources are confirming that Rob Van Dam has turned down his latest contract offer to remain with World Wrestling Entertainment. As of now, his deal is set to expire over the summer (I believe but can not confirm late July) but until the deal has expired, there's always a chance that the two sides will come to terms. As of right now, I've heard that creative has been instructed to focus on CM Punk and Elijah Burke as the major players for the ECW brand so that if Van Dam does depart, it's not as strong of a blow to the ECW storylines.

Van Dam has been with WWE since July 2001 when he was brought in as part of the ECW end of the ill-fated Alliance contingent during the Invasion storyline. Van Dam has held just about every major WWE championship belt, although he was never pushed as a top performer for any extended period of time despite a large contingent of fan support, especially early in his tenure.

Should he leave the company, Van Dam's true legacy would be that he was the primary motivating factor in convincing Vince McMahon to revive Extreme Championship Wrestling for the 2005 ECW One Night Stand PPV event, which ironically, Van Dam missed due to a knee injury, although he did give the best promo of his career during the show.

When WWE decided to re-launch ECW as a third brand for the company in June 2006, Van Dam captured the WWE championship from John Cena and was then awarded the resurrected ECW World championship. The original plan was for Van Dam to have a long run with the ECW belt while dropping the WWE title, but those plans were tossed aside when he and Sabu were pulled over for speeding and later charged with possession of a controlled substance. Van Dam quickly dropped both belts and was suspended by the company. Upon his return, he remained a top-tier ECW player but the brand was no longer built around him.

Prior to his WWE run, Van Dam worked for the original Extreme Championship Wrestling from January 1996 through the end of the company's existence, although there were times towards the end of ECW that he took extended breaks from wrestling when the company wasn't able to pay him to perform. During his ECW run, he gradually graduated from undercard heel feuding with Sabu to the top babyface attraction of the latter years of the company. Van Dam also worked briefly for WCW under the moniker "Robby V" when Bills Watts was overseeing that company for Turner Broadcasting and toured All Japan Pro Wrestling.

Considered to be an extremely popular performer among die hard fans, Van Dam would be highly prized on the independent scene should he leave the company, particularly since he's had usage of the Rob Van Dam ring name from 1992 on and likely wouldn't be prevented from using it by World Wrestling Entertainment, as the former Dudley Boys, Team 3D have.

Dec 4, 2004
Man RVD has still has a crazy fanbase.....no matter how much WWE buried/buries him it didnt stop fans from cheering him on. Although on the mic he sucks, you cant deny he has talent in the ring. Didnt yall see that match he had with Edge to qualify for Money in the Bank on RAW? Great match

Hello TNA

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it will probably be RVD, i'm sure he would love the laid back schedule of TNA and they would definatly put him in headliners, vince never used him to his full potential

Mar 18, 2003
My thing on rvd. It seems cant hold his own anymore when he on ropes looks like he about break his neck everytime.his balnce is gone

Jul 24, 2005
it's RVD no big deal. Dood sucks ass

shit you need to go back and watch ecw living dangeroulsy(sp) him & jerry lynn put on one of the best wrestling matches ever. the wwe water his wrestling style down

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
update:

Gerwick said:
According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Rob Van Dam is scheduled to finish up with WWE at the 6/3 One Night Stand PPV in Jacksonville, FL. As we previously reported, Van Dam rejected the WWE's last contract offer. While WWE management wants to keep RVD, the former ECW champion has heat with John Laurinaitis, and it is said that Van Dam has not been happy in WWE for quite some time. Van Dam feels betrayed about the relaunch of ECW, and feels management has limited what he can do in the ring. As things stand, Van Dam is planning to work a limited schedule, and earn money signing autographs.

BJv

May 6, 2005
www.dr-dre-fans.com
TJS775 said:
Wouldn't it be something if the WWE got rid of Randy Orton...
Didn't he trash his hotel room in London recently haha

I'd like to see RVD, Edge and Lita (for their new womans matches) in TNA but theyd have to get a 2 hour show to give everyone enough air time.