BIG S/O TO THE ONES WHO STARTED THIS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
I WANNA SEND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE HOMEBOYS THAT STARTED THIS MONTEREY COUNTY RAP SHIT.... EVERYTHING COMING OUT OF THE 831 STARTED CUS OF THESE 2 HOMIES.. MY BOY SAND MUTHAFUCKIN MAN THE ORGINAL P.O.L.O. GANGSTA N THE HOMIE CASPER LOC DE GONZA!! FREE CASPER!! I'M SURE EVERYONE IN HERE HAS HEARD THEY'RE SHIT BUT IF YOU HAVEN'T CHECK IT OUT..

[video=youtube_share;ZK27tL5fLsc]http://youtu.be/ZK27tL5fLsc[/video]

Apr 13, 2004
these wer the jams when they first came out all the homies wer slappin homies shit in the bowl. the quality wasnt all that good but we dint giva fuck we wer still bumpin that shit lol

Mar 12, 2004
the homie sandman took me back 15-20 years back with that fuck pac-man line that pig was out to get everyone n their mommmas real talk if u was around in salas back in the late 80's early 90's u know wat i'm talking bout.......
FREE THE HOMIES Casper Loc 'N' Sandman fuck the law

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
^ didnt know yall had a piggy up there that really went by that too..

the rest of us just thought it was just a ref to the movie colors..

Mar 12, 2004
yeah I heard stories bout that foo squaring up with homies n shit
yeah one of the homies knocked his ass out cold 1time at the monte mart(foods co.)parking lot back in the day n we were only in jr.high at the time fucking little kids man those were the good days no telling,pointing fingers everyone str8 gangbanging oh!!!!!! good ol'times

Mar 12, 2004
that was b4 all the bs in salinas ....that caused separation among nothern hoods in salinas.......b4 that salinas was deep with homeboys from every hood ....not that its not now but some hoods just dont mix good with other hoods these days in salinas.....but hey to each their own.......