Big Rich Video (Check it out!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
yo,im happy to hear that the video is gettin positive feed back but the version going around is a rough draft edit,thats not supposed to be going around. The mtv's and bet's ect want to b first to have it and we dont wanna ruin this chance 4 the bay so.....sit tite and wait for the world premiere,the real deal...

May 9, 2002
Mal said:
yo,im happy to hear that the video is gettin positive feed back but the version going around is a rough draft edit,thats not supposed to be going around. The mtv's and bet's ect want to b first to have it and we dont wanna ruin this chance 4 the bay so.....sit tite and wait for the world premiere,the real deal...
Not hating or nothin but I have a feeling that even if they get their hands on it first they won't play it. I hope that I'm wrong though cuz that'll be a great look for the yay!

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
dhurt said:
Not hating or nothin but I have a feeling that even if they get their hands on it first they won't play it. I hope that I'm wrong though cuz that'll be a great look for the yay!
ACTUALLY NO............THEY ARE GONNA LOVE IT........I SAW THE RUFF EDIT ON FRIDAY..AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW...THAT IS GONNA BE THE DOPEST VIDEO THEY PLAY FOR A MIN.....BEST VID I SEEN IN A MIN. AND I DONT MEAN BAY VID. I MEAN ALL AROUND VID......SHIT IS HELLA GRIMEY...YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOVE IT....ITS GONNA SHOW THE COUNTRY THAT WERE NOT JUS HYPHY BUT THAT THERE IS STILL THAT REAL ASS GANGSTER SHIT.....................ALSO A HUGE THING FOR ME....RICH TOLD ME THEY WERE GONNA USE MY PICS FOR THE MAKING THE VIDEO..................ANYWAYS..IF YOU HAVE THE VID.DONT LEAK IT....LET IT BLOW HELLA BIG.

Dec 23, 2003
www.frontofficemg.com
dhurt- i understand ur point pimp... but dont worry KOCH n 40 water is on the case... the video is bananaz and its already buzzin hard thru the industry.... im in LA now for the BET awards and all these millionaire niggas is lovin it... i already got the stamp of approval from Lil Jon.... and DJ Erock got the stamp of approval from 50 cent n DJ Whookid on gunit radio (NO BULLSHIT)... so we got a good feelin about this one... support the movement and please DONT LEAK MY SHIT....... lets give mtv n bet the 1st shot to blow it up...... then we'll go from there... oh yeah my bad about the NAME DROPPIN.... i hate doin that shit but fuck it.... im stunnin LOL

Aug 20, 2005
damn 40 is lossin em pounds quik huh?? shit look clean but dam i thot we was gonna beable to see dat video tooo fuck