Big Rich Portrait on my arm.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
whats with all the butterflies?
When my grandmother was sick (portrait below Rich's) it was April 1st 2005. I was sitting with my grandma and my sister called me and told me LOOK OUT THE WINDOW! Theres millions of butterflies everywhere! I told her shut up, I know its April Fool's day... But then I look anyways and see that our yard had Butterflies everywhere. I turned around and told my grandma that there were millions out there. She turned to be and said "They came for me..." She died a few days later. My sister has butterflie tattoos for this reason. So I put a few on my "Heaven" side. I'm putting Bats on the "Hell" side. Tattoos are supposed to mean something so I thought it would be cool to have some there with my grandma on my arm. (No homo).

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
When my grandmother was sick (portrait below Rich's) it was April 1st 2005. I was sitting with my grandma and my sister called me and told me LOOK OUT THE WINDOW! Theres millions of butterflies everywhere! I told her shut up, I know its April Fool's day... But then I look anyways and see that our yard had Butterflies everywhere. I turned around and told my grandma that there were millions out there. She turned to be and said "They came for me..." She died a few days later. My sister has butterflie tattoos for this reason. So I put a few on my "Heaven" side. I'm putting Bats on the "Hell" side. Tattoos are supposed to mean something so I thought it would be cool to have some there with my grandma on my arm. (No homo).
There is no reason for the “no homo”. If anyone picks up some gay shit from that, well, they are a bitch