Big Rich Feat Bailey & Ya Boy "Pusha Man"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 23, 2003
www.frontofficemg.com
Yo Yo Yo, yeah I'm glad somebody said it for me. But I been feelin like the most slept artist in the BAY. But wit the FILLMORE RICH album n DVD ima wake up everybody. Thanx to all the peoples that been rockin wit me since the Fully Loaded days. I stepped my game up tremendously. "Who the fuck is big rich?" mixtape was just a preview. My album came out real HOT! Were mixing the shit right now as we speak. My new mixtape "BLOCK TESTED, HOOD APPROVED" will be out soon to prep yall for the album. Man I got a gang of shit in the works. Come check me out:

www.myspace.com/bigrich
www.bigrichonline.net

THANX FOR THE SUPPORT!

By the way, "pusha man" didn't make the album. and my 1st official single is called "SCRAPE, SCOOT" featurin The Federation n Turf Talk. Big Von premiered it last nite. Request that shit! Its bananaz!

Jan 27, 2005
im fista cop dat shit off top. Too bad bout that "pusha man" i wanted to hear that shit without the dj on it but fuck it if that didnt make the album i know u bout to kill em wit what u puttin out.

May 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
One love on the feedback for Pusha Man Yall! I'm King Cydal(Rapper/Producer for Ya Boy's Turf 2 Tha Club) & produced the hit classic Pusha Man for Big Rich. Me & Rich got some new shit for yall that we cooked up for the new Fillmore Rich album that'll be out in March! Everybody go out & support my fam on this one cause everybody is gonna wake the fuck up on this 1!

Nov 4, 2005
March 28th is the official date...its gonna be fire...E40, Clyde Carson, Mr Fab, Dipset, Turf Talk, and The Federation are just some of the features on the album...make sure yall go cop that! And go get Quinn Album....its FIRE

May 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
We gonna continue wakin' muthafuckas up cause this movement requires soldiers not sleepers cause only a dream comes 2 niggas that's busy sleepin all the fuckin' time. STREET CRED/3 STORY MUZIK/KOCH RECORDS presents FILLMORE RICH MARCH 28TH GO OUT & SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Anyone need chorus's such as the one on Pusha Man log on to www.myspace.com/kingcydal & on another note, Me(KING CYDAL), YA BOY & BIG RICH got an exclusive classic comin' 2 yall on my debut The Come Up in the next few months so BRACE YOURSELVES!