BIG RICH - BLOCK TESTED * HOOD APPROVED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
BIG RICH - BLOCK TESTED * HOOD APPROVED 8.5

E-40 presents Big Rich, Block Tested, Hood Approved is one of 2006’s biggest releases. After all the hard work Big Rich put in with his group Fully Loaded, Big Rich gets the shine he so deserved. Koch Records is distributing this record nationwide so if your reading this, don’t say I didn’t warn you about Big Rich. His single That’s The Business is getting played everywhere, including the video on MTV2 and on the Bay Channel-Muzik Network. Big Rich aka Fillmore Rich has been in the game for 10 years or so, he’s due! My favorite songs are To The Top with Selau and Devo, Scrape-N-Scoot with Turf Talk and Stress from the Federation, and Lay It Down with Boo Banger.
This album is for everyone. E-40 endorsed it. Check out the other features on this album, J-Hood, Sheek Louch, Ya Boy, YK, San Quinn, Clyde Carson, B-Legit and of course E-40. Not to mention the best production by E-A-Ski & CMT, First Heat, Droop-E, Mal Amazin, Sean-T, and Rick Rock. The whole Bay Area needs to stay behind this album, Big Rich says he has another single he’s dropping, so be looking for it. I can’t forget the bonus song with Mistah F.A.B. and Doonie Baby of the Federation.

Mar 9, 2005
Nice review, wondering how this album was.

Going to get this one, can't believe I was caught sleeping on this one.