Big Props To DJ PIMP 4 Doin' It BIG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
MR RY said:
Your boy DJ Simp has close to the same amount of posts as me and hes only been on here for 2 years, but you're right this forum is hella lame. Its just a bunch of wannabe CEO's promoting thier wack ass shit and punk ass bandwagon hyphy kids...
Seems like years ago now,but this forum was more brackin pre-tbib.Goin Dumb started right HERE.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i know the thread was made in jest and i can take a joke as well as the next guy. the drop on gonzoes mixtape aint exactly the highlight of my career. but cats like MR RY aint never did shit and are so fuckin full of hate that i feel bad for the guy. he has to knock me cause i refuse to put others down. maybe if he was in the business he would see things in a different light.

i've produced trax for ap9, gonzoe, husalah, pretty black, young gasz, nasty nate, cognito, lil bruce and many others. i'm friends with every rapper in the bay. i've helped more young cats get in the game than anyone i know. if all the people on siccness who i've helped posted in this thread it would be 10 pages long. i manage a whole roster of very talented artists and they all respect me and we're all friends, infact i'm friends with almost every rapper in the bay and many more in NY. so if this pisses some of you off, i dont know what to tell you. i cut my first record in 1985 with mike mosley and i got into the game in 1980. this hip hop shit is my life and at the old ass age of 43 i'm still puttin in more work than most cats i know. i have 4 or 5 dicks on siccness who dont like me for their own reasons but have hundreds that do including my homie cutthoat707 where me and gonzoe were kickin it at his crib (PIC IN HIS SIG) listenin to some dope shit by lil raider.

its true, i do have 2,800 posts in 2 years and other than fights with the same 5 cats, all of my posts were positive, so hate all u want, it will never stop me from my goals.... holla