Big Paybacc interview - 40 glocc and lil wayne issue.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 29, 2008
Interview by Mr Riggla.

http://letsflipabitch.ning.com/video/big-paybacc-from-g-unit-west

shit is pretty revealing.. and I like how Big Paybacc actually flips the situation on 40 Glocc.

"You want Slim and Baby to come out the car, but you didnt come out the car when Menace got at you"...

I gotta give respect to that dude, this interview was good. He gave reasons why he wanted to get at lil wayne and said he'd expect real damus to do the same if they were disrespect by industry crips.

May 6, 2009
Good shit. Dude seems 100. The thing about 40 Glocc though, I think it goes a little further than the whole industry shit. When he knocked out that bum, he was gettin on dude about wearing red rags. Whatever though.

Can't wait to hear what 40 has to say about this shit lol.

Jan 28, 2009
I hope the Crips don't sell the flag in the 010 man, fuck money whatever happen to Principle. Being a blood now is a fashion trend, it's the latest fad. Everybody picking it up, it's a shame.

The game needs discipline.

What people don't understand is Wayne(nobody saying he is a role model) but he is very very influential to these kids coming up outside the West Coast and by letting a Millionaire buy his way in, sending the wrong message to the kids that bump his music and follow behind the foot steps because he's their idol.

Nov 13, 2004
I hope the Crips don't sell the flag in the 010 man, fuck money whatever happen to Principle. Being a blood now is a fashion trend, it's the latest fad. Everybody picking it up, it's a shame.

The game needs discipline.
idol.

I remember when being a crip was a "fashion tend." Then a pimp and now a blood....lol

Dec 6, 2008
i got luv 4 real street niggaz but when it boils down 2 it....west coast niggaz need 2 grow da fuck up...its like we hustlin in reverse wit all dis gangbanging music! jus cuz the south & da east coast is hella late wit bangin dont mean we need 2 be pushin the line so hard 2 show dem how real g'z get down! let dem learn the hard way like west niggaz did...gang injunction! chuuch!

Jan 28, 2009
i got luv 4 real street niggaz but when it boils down 2 it....west coast niggaz need 2 grow da fuck up...its like we hustlin in reverse wit all dis gangbanging music! jus cuz the south & da east coast is hella late wit bangin dont mean we need 2 be pushin the line so hard 2 show dem how real g'z get down! let dem learn the hard way like west niggaz did...gang injunction! chuuch!
I can feel that but keep in mind gang injunctions are mostly heavy in L.A. Other cities are not pressing lines or the gang activity may be there but they not actively waring like Cali sets therefore their laws are not similar to ours.

Another thing is I got love for the artists out here from the BAY to LA and every body on the coast who trying to push us back mainstream. With that being said,

LIL WAYNE being featured on songs does not automatically mean you going blow. Wayne can flag hard on magazine covers, Wayne and Baby can gang bang on radio and flag hard in videos and do all that but a West Coast artist can not. Keeping in real, besides Black Eyed Peas and of course Snoop the legend there aren't West coast artists on national radio even with a LIL WAYNE feature.

Jay Rock featuring Lil Wayne "All My Life" a real record but that didn't do shit. Shit didn't even make 106 & Park and that record should have been felt by all ghetto's.

Nipsey Hussle "Hussle In Da House" BET stopped spinning that video? Type of shit is that?

THE GAME is our biggest act out here besides our legends and he signed to a MAJOR and he doesn't get heavy air play nationally. Ponder on that 1

Dec 6, 2008
they not beefing like we beef out here,but they is still out there putting in work & moving alot of product in there citys and da abc boys aint having dat shit! i was jus watching dat show called"dea"where they took down 15 bloods in new jersey & dem niggaz is lookin at getting da kick stand 4 trying 2 gigg like us....

when regular people dont feel safe in there own neighborhoods thats when da 1times get invovled

Jul 29, 2008
The thing about 40 Glocc though, I think it goes a little further than the whole industry shit. When he knocked out that bum, he was gettin on dude about wearing red rags.
That's what I'm saying. When he first did that, I questioned it.. that bum is obviously out of his mind either mentally or chemically (could have been drunk). Plus this was in Hollywood (I was guessing by the stars on the ground)... but gettin on someone that aint wid it like that to me was dumb. Just because you see a jogger with a blue bandana on dont mean he cripping.

If he really needs to put shit out there like that, then go to a set and get at some people that are really bangin.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
I can feel that but keep in mind gang injunctions are mostly heavy in L.A. Other cities are not pressing lines or the gang activity may be there but they not actively waring like Cali sets therefore their laws are not similar to ours.

Another thing is I got love for the artists out here from the BAY to LA and every body on the coast who trying to push us back mainstream. With that being said,

LIL WAYNE being featured on songs does not automatically mean you going blow. Wayne can flag hard on magazine covers, Wayne and Baby can gang bang on radio and flag hard in videos and do all that but a West Coast artist can not. Keeping in real, besides Black Eyed Peas and of course Snoop the legend there aren't West coast artists on national radio even with a LIL WAYNE feature.

Jay Rock featuring Lil Wayne "All My Life" a real record but that didn't do shit. Shit didn't even make 106 & Park and that record should have been felt by all ghetto's.

Nipsey Hussle "Hussle In Da House" BET stopped spinning that video? Type of shit is that?

THE GAME is our biggest act out here besides our legends and he signed to a MAJOR and he doesn't get heavy air play nationally. Ponder on that 1

your whole post your forgetting about Dago,we got major injunctions over here and you got love from the bay to la,should be from dago to vallejo,thatll cover it lol

Nov 8, 2008
www.myspace.com
paybacc exposed 40 glocc'er! damn! i wonder what 40 gon say now!:eek:
it's deeper spider & 40 glocc went different ways afta the wayne incident...spider apologized on th net the next day and forty neva did that his stood up behind his shit...that was a promo stunt for menace and game and mitchy wasn't behind none of it 40 got @ him already.Payback tryna get promo believe that