Big Paybacc - Hardest In The Paint (Tyga & Lyrical Assassin Diss)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2007
Damn, homie is going in.
He gets at 40 glocc too.
Plenty of bars.
The second rapper does his thing too.
Even couple of shots fired at Nipsey Hussle (which I thought I would never hear on record).

Apr 27, 2009
man, whoever hatin on nipsey just cant be a respectable person. you can hate on obama all you want, you can hate on the pope, but hatin on nipsey is just out of line.

Jul 28, 2007
Hahahahaha, I was thinking the same thing.
But I know this is some street shit, so its something totally different.
I remember back in the day when I met Nipsey, he came off so humble & respectful.
He jumped in the crowd & listened to what everybody had to say, signed shit & took pictures with EVERYONE.
I swear it felt like he didnt just come off stage & rocked it (but he did).
E-40's the same way too.

Feb 7, 2006
this is gang bang shit they sworn enemies this that NHC (nipsey) vs, that GC Paybacc and Sodi or whoever that 8tray nigga is) but you see paybacc's valley ass had to get city niggas and the hardest niggas in the GC car on the track why he didn't do it on his own like the other rappers?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
big paybacc dissing tyga on some banging/funk shit is like me going into an arcade and slapping up a 12 year old

whatever happened to not picking on people 145 pounds smaller than you

leave the lil nigga alone. you could fall on him and break 40 percent of the bones in his body.

Damn, homie is going in.
He gets at 40 glocc too.
Plenty of bars.
The second rapper does his thing too.
Even couple of shots fired at Nipsey Hussle (which I thought I would never hear on record).
HAHA MAN THAT SHIT IS HARD! SAID THAT NIGGA IS A SEAN KINGSTON LOOK A LIKE. PAYBACC CAN SPIT HIS ASS OFF
HERE GO THE ORIGINAL, I HEARD IT A LIL WHILE BACK WAS GONNA POST IT BUT WASNT REALLY FEELIN IT AT 1st BUT NOW I AM

LIL SODI BE SPITTIN THO

Feb 7, 2006
but we said it as soon as the the 40s and 60s did something 83 was next them niggas cant resist.

it is funny like every hood in LA tryna make they hard in the paint, i seen a preview for the IFs shit was kinda weak tho.

crm#3

Sicc OG
Mar 5, 2006
.these niggas rather go online and diss hoods instead of puttin in work.. i hope somebody gets shot so there be no more hard in paint remixes

Apr 27, 2009
this is gang bang shit they sworn enemies this that NHC (nipsey) vs, that GC Paybacc and Sodi or whoever that 8tray nigga is) but you see paybacc's valley ass had to get city niggas and the hardest niggas in the GC car on the track why he didn't do it on his own like the other rappers
and? west coast crip sd is sworn enemies with every major hood in sd (including NHC on and off beefs) and nobody out here makin videos talkin about fuck ecay uno. some ppl you just got to respect, like nipsey.

Feb 7, 2006
60 and 8tray aint on and off beef its full cow since the 70's the beef that set off crip vs. crip. these niggas hate each other.