BIG OSO NEW SHIT.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
RIGHT ON PELON....

I WANNA PUT UP SOME SIPPETS OF MY NEW SHIT TO PROMOTE THE ALBUM BUT I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THAT SHIT...I GOT THE PROGRAMS TO DO IT BUT I DON'T KNOW.....IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO MAKE SMALL SNIPPETS AND BE ABLE TO POST THEM UP SOMEWHERE ON THE NET BESIDES MP3.COM LET ME KNOW!!!!

May 2, 2002
Re: 2 ?'S

mExIcaNox4 said:
HEY OSO LOC DO U HAVE THA TRACKLISTIN N OH YEAH WHOZ GONNA BE FEATURED ON IT?

Here's a list of all the tracks I got recorded right now and the list of producers so far..(no particular order)

1.INTRO

2.THAT LIFESTYLE produced by: JR aka Deviant

3.WICKED RITUALS produced by: JR aka Deviant

4.GANGSTA 4 LIFE produced by: Mad dog

5. HOMICIDAL TRANCE produced by: DLuzional

6. WHERE YOU AT produced by: Bugsy

7. THE LINE-UP produced by: Bugsy feat. Starz The Limit ridaz

8. DISTURBED produced by: Bugsy

9. ATTACK OF THE KILLA BEAR produced by: Bugsy

I got a few different producers to give the album a different feel from track to track..I don't want a repetitive sound..

I also have the track "OUTTA BOUNDS" produced by DLuzional that's gonna be featuring WOODIE...I'm droppin my vocals sometime next week for that one...

And I am waiting to record about 4 to 5 more tracks right now...

So after it's all said and done I'll have 11 solo tracks...I'm keepin features to a minimum...I got a few features that I can get it's just a matter of gettin everybody at the same spot at once which I find hard...this is why I feel more comfortable doin solo tracks.

JESTER....I sent you a PM homeboy bout them snippets!!!!

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
only one of those tracks i got is "that lifestyle" and i love that song. i think u should put a remix of "How I Ride" on there too. if u still need help w/ the snippets, hit me up. i cant wait to hear some new shit homie.