BIG OSO LOCS MIXTAPE $25 WTF???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
LOOK THIS ON EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4015323212

"You are bidding on Big Oso Loc-“114% Gangsta” tha Mixtape CD release. Welcome to my Darkroom Familia rap album auctions. I am liquidating all of my Darkroom Familia/LowDown affiliated albums and they need new homes. Some are very rare and out of print. This is an exclusive very hard to find limited Norteno rap CD release by local Bay Area rapper Big Oso Loc. This is a mixtape containg 15 gangsta tracks by Northerners such as the likes of Konvict and Keek Dogg of NCP, Lil Coner, Plot, V-Dub, and Young Dubb. This CD is very tight and not for the weak of heart! Good luck trying to find this CD anywhere! I am the only seller here on Ebay that has this! LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE BEST SELECTION OF NEW AND HARD TO FIND DARKROOM FAMILIA RAP ON EBAY! CD/inserts are in mint condition. A @2004 Big Oso Records release. "

Jun 12, 2003
these peeps are lame sumtymes on ebay overating sum of these old skoo bay area cds lolz. most of them ant even that good but they sell 4 hundreds lolz.. and thoses g.u.n ant even og copys lolz the og got the red trim w/ red case

Jun 12, 2003
i think so i never seen the actuaul cd of the reprint of g.u.n.. mine is a og copy with northstar records on it. the star is red and the letter is black