Big Oso Loc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
yo homie dat song u did on N.E 4 was of tha hook, u got skillz, when r u goin 2 come out wit a solo? also where u from homie u juz popped out of no where and dropped a tight azz track.

May 2, 2002
Thanks homeboy...you don't know how much I appreciate the good words. I'm comin up outta SOUTHSIDE FREMONT tryin to put a little dent in this rap game! I'm halfway done with my solo right now...I got 7 solo tracks as of right now and I got material for two to three more solos and I'll have features on about 4 tracks. The only thing holding me back a little right now is BEATS!!! My homeboy Bugsy be hookin up the beats but that fool is hella busy workin on all the projects that'll be droppin on STARZ THE LIMIT records. But I do have something that I will be droppin real soon but until everything is laid out and everyone involved is ready to let the cat out the bag....my lips are sealed!!!

But anyways, again thanks for the support bro!!!

May 2, 2002
Mousie's solo is done and will be the first to drop...don't know exactly when yet though...next up will be Tito B's album which i'm featured on..I'll give release dates as soon as I get them.

@Wino....I stay in the Northside right now and I got a gang of Homeboys from VNF....but it's always been southside on mines homie...oh yeah, when's the next time you comin to the FMT bro...if you come through the country club apts. and visit G tell that fool to hit me up..it'd be coo to meet another homeboy from the boards...

May 2, 2002
Matt....I've haven't really nailed it down yet but for right now it's gonna be called "Just anotha day"...I've got a few I'm playin with but that one pretty much explains it!!

GANGSTAEIGHT....I got a few spots...Starz the limit studios in Hayward...free for me...i think he charges $20hr..but gettin in for studio time is hard as fuck though!!! There's a studio right here in my apts...I heard he's got some tight ass shit but I haven't recorded there yet...but he charges $20hr..I got another at $25hr and this one has the tightest equipment but dude closed down studio for a minute to focus on his other business...

May 2, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
aye OSO, i got a flyer from sumwhere (i 4got where) but on tha back of it there'z a Project Affiliated advertizement and it sayz BIG OSO LOC - 'A Walking Knightmare'
wutz up with that?
That's one of the names I was throwin around..I told Skarface about it and he put it up in there flyers...but yeah..that's one of the titles I was thinkin abou using!!

May 2, 2002
I'd luv to get down on a beat produced by Woodie but like he stated before..he's only makin em for his East Co.Co. roster which I understand completely!!!

FaTal....yeah...that title is runnin a close second!! You should've came to the show in Gilroy..it was off the hook..all kinds of homeboys from Gilas showed up...Pigs was being dicks though!!