BIG OSO LOC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2005
What happen to the homie? havent heard news cds from him. well I havent been online for a big time now. maybe more then 6 months. does anybody knows something? news. website or something?

May 2, 2002
been layin low homie. puttin together this new album. gauranteed to blow everybody away. like nothin anybody has ever heard from me yet. i'm suppose to drop it at the end of this month but i might delay it by a week or two due to the fact that i'm bout to add one more thing to the album. somethin ain't nobody ready for. and i'm also planning on making my own website. hopefully that'll be comin real soon.

i barely check the net anymore. but i'm gonna be puttin up a couple new mixtape tracks on my myspace soon for download just to give folks somethin new to bump until the solo drops. i'll update everybody on that when it happens.

www.myspace.com/bigosoloco

Mar 2, 2005
Thanks! good that u gonna have ur own site! I been askin in HBR about u and noone wants to awnser! i been sendin pms like crazy and shit but anyways!

good that u gonna have ur own website!! if u looking for a hoster I run a online webhostin company is small tho but hit me up I can recomend u to a real good ones and cheap =)

Mar 2, 2005
IM WONDERING IF EVER MY TWO OUT OF THREE NOTHERN RAPPERS GOING TO COLLAB, YUP TALKIN ABOUT BIG OSO AND BIG TONE MAN. TWO DIFFERENT STYLOS!!

I WAS HOPIN FOR THAT IN BIG TONE SLY CD IN NORTHERN PRIDE SONG NUMBER 14, WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A COLLABO BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ANYWAYZ.

GRATz