BIG OSO LOC - CALI RIDIN PREVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
thank u my peoples.. i appreciate the positive feedback. and i apologize for the bullshit lil preview. this video was filmed july 3rd and i still aint got the final edit. after countless attempts to get a hold of this guy he puts up this preview. so now im tryin to get him to finish it up cuz yall really cant grasp the whole feel of this jam and video with this spec of a preview! but gauranteed yall are gonna like the rest of the song! and the beat was produced by MOSSY TRACKS. he's producin for ACTIVE ENT now.. lil youngsta got skills! so with that said gracias once again and im hopin the finished video will be up soon!

Feb 1, 2011
Sounds like it's gonna be tight. Big Oso always bringing heat.

But idk about "slappin" a one minute preview lol..
means i was feelin the track dont break my balls homie

thank u my peoples.. i appreciate the positive feedback. and i apologize for the bullshit lil preview. this video was filmed july 3rd and i still aint got the final edit. after countless attempts to get a hold of this guy he puts up this preview. so now im tryin to get him to finish it up cuz yall really cant grasp the whole feel of this jam and video with this spec of a preview! but gauranteed yall are gonna like the rest of the song! and the beat was produced by MOSSY TRACKS. he's producin for ACTIVE ENT now.. lil youngsta got skills! so with that said gracias once again and im hopin the finished video will be up soon!
Good shit :siccness: