big o$o loc promo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
i juzt got that big o$o loc promo cd.... the lyricz are tight and beatz are tight #1, 2 and 3 are my fav.. i kant wait to hear the whole cd when it comez out.. itz worth the $6

Feb 9, 2003
Shit that'z on the real. I came home and saw the mail, mostly bullshit, but then I saw this white package and I opened that shit up and I swear my fucking eyes opened in an instance. I got a cd, some flyers(one of them autographed), and that cd is fucking knocking. All you guys that haven't picked one up you're all missing out.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i was tellin yall...that shit was sick huh?...i swear i didnt think oso would spit sumthing so sick like that...alot of the norteno rap comin out nowadayz doesnt have lyrical content...but him and ppl like woodie and the rest of east co coz fam got lyricz...sumthing alot of norteno rapperz dont have....better keep a good hold of that shit...itz worth that lil bit of money u paid for

Feb 19, 2003
A MUST READ REGARDIN THE HOMIE BIG OSO LOC!!!!

WARNIN!WARNIN! THE HOMEBOY BIG OSO COMIN WITH SOME MUTHUFUCCIN HEAT!I MEAN HEAT 4 THAT AZZ! SUPPORT THE HOMEBOY COP THIS PROMO. GUARANTED NOBODY WILL BE .DISAPOINTED.SPITTIN SOMETHIN VICIOUS.REPIN TOO THA FULLIST!!!!

May 2, 2002
MUCH LUV FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK....THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF ME RELEASING THESE TRACKS WAS TO PROMOTE FOR MY ALBUM...CREATE A BUZZ IN THE STREETS...GET FOOLS TALKIN AND SPREADIN THE NAME AROUND...GET PEOPLE WANTING MORE...I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYONE THAT GETS THIS CD WILL WANT TO GET THE ALBUM WHEN IT DROPS AND HOPEFULLY WILL SPREAD THE WORD AND GET OTHERS TO WANT TO PICK IT UP ALSO....

Jul 30, 2002
I GOT MY CD TOO. MY WIFE CALLED ME WHILE I WAS ON THE WAY HOME FROM WORK AND TOLD ME I GOT A CD IN THE MAIL. I WAS LIKE "HELL YEAH!!!!!". SHE ASKED IF BIG OSO WAS A SCRAP AND I SAID "ARE YOU KIDDING ME, WHY? HES A NORTENO." I GUESS CAUSE I GOT A BLUE CASE WITH MY CD. LUCK OF THE DRAW I GUESS I KNOW YOU COULD BUY A PACK OF 50 OF THOSE CASES WITH DIFFERENT COLORS. ITS ALL GOOD JUST AS LONG AS I GET MY CD.

THIS CD IS KNOCKIN FOLKS. BEATS AND LYRICS ARE STRAIGHT HEAT. WHO KNOWS THIS MIGHT BE A HARD TO FIND CLASSIC LATER ON SO YALL NEED TO SWOOP THIS PROMO UP. PLUS AN AUTOGRAPHED FLYER.

@ BIG OSO
YOU GOT ALOT OF TALENT HOMIE. I CAN SEE YOU AND STARS THE LIMIT BLOWIN UP MAJOR AND GOIN A LONG WAY MAN. KEEP DOIN YOUR THING HOMIE. LATER.

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Big Oso, the promo CD is slumpin. My favorite track is #3, I think the title is "187 ON CENTRAL AVE." The chorus and lyrics are raw and match the beat perfectly. It's a cold sinister beat...mean as hell. As soon as you hear the beat, you know it ain't nothing happy....The last track #5 has the same evil tone in the lyrics but the melody and tempo of the beat give it a more laid back, mellow feeling.

I have to agree with what others have said, you have talent and your hard work is showing...keep it up.