BIG NEWS @ EASTSIDE RECORDS/STREET LEVEL AFFILIATED~!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
This will be brief, but on THURSDAY I will be posting up some big news that includes Street Level Records and artists as well. I don't want to say anymore yet, because when it posts it will 100% guarenteed, but all Eastside & Street Level fans will be pleased!

@NOTES shhh!

One,
Bullet

PS. Oh yea what do yall think it is?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^that would be fuckin tight......cause i'm tryina go to that shit this year....last time we all got hella loaded and couldn't drive out from our camp place.....lol......

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I know what it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Bullet lost 100lbs. on the Subway diet! And now they want to sponsor us! lmao.........

Damn.......we got to wait 2 more days to find out what it is....:( I hope this isn't like the Terry Flynt announcement that took 4 months to appear.

May 4, 2002
Ya'll cats is funny

LOL about that subway thing thing lol.....My guess is like my brothers that a song you guys did together is going on a national comp or somthing.....Whatever it is im sure its good though cant wait to hear what it is

Ryan RK Rage

Not Dak iller just the same name only have one computer

Thanks lol

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
@ D-Sane

Sometimes REAL business moves take time to secure, and you don't want to look stupid by talking about shit that isn't in concrete. That is the reason that it took 4 months. If I had to do it over again, I would do it the same way. Business deals take time to negotiate. I'm hope that you can understand that.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The Miracle said:
@ D-Sane

Sometimes REAL business moves take time to secure, and you don't want to look stupid by talking about shit that isn't in concrete. That is the reason that it took 4 months. If I had to do it over again, I would do it the same way. Business deals take time to negotiate. I'm hope that you can understand that.
No need to explain my friend.....I wasn't trying to speak negatively at all about your situation.....so don't misunderstand my commentary. You did have us all wondering for HELLA though! lol.....I'm sure you didn't expect it to take as long as it did though either. Sorry if you took it personally.

But I know EXACTLY what you mean.....I usually don't even speak on shit at all these days until it's official.....nobody wants to get everybody excited for nothing and end up looking stupid when it doesn't pan out.