BIG NEWS ABOUT SRJC!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050302/NEWS/503020303/1033/NEWS01

THIS IS STUPID.....i actually have a teacher who was accused {philosophy instriuctor; michael aparicio}.....mon/wed!...haha

but WTF!?!?....the teacher who heads the republican group is a pussy....the letter said "anonymous students" at the end....(it was posted on ym classroom door)....sounds like the teacher expressed her views too and hid behind "anonomyous students"...

this sounds like a publicity stunt cuz my teacher is FAR from being a communist....he thinks there is "sumthing else" the studetns are trying to get at...he spoke about it for like 20 minutes today...the letter was also pretty vague...it didnt really have any evidence supporting those claims...juts accusations....the political science teacher who heads the republican student group did express in the paper that theres is a liberal bias and sum students are scared to speak against it...so it just sounds like a stunt to get attention....

THE PEOPLE WHO DID THIS POSTED ON A REPUBLICAN WEBSITE THAT "OPERATION RED STAR SCARE TACTIC" was complete....my teacher showed us...BS HUH!!!!....fuckin homo conservatives...

i wish i coulda went to the meeting today(its open to the public)!!....but i ahd to go to work...i was down to talk shit to sum pussy conservatives too...

so right now its lookin like sum BS publicity stunt....but my teacher did express concern about if a major network picked this up, it would get slandered in a pro-republican way....and make him, and SRJC look bad...

but w/e i know my teacher has support from the students...so we'll see how those cowards respond...

Jan 2, 2003
2-0-Sixx said:
So I'm a little confused: You're saying it was the republicans who did this a stunt? The article you posted said a women admitted she was the one who posted the starts and is a communist. Any truth to that?
^^ she is also a political science teacher....she aint a communist lol..shes the one behind it...ALONG WITH THE STUDENTS IN THE REPUBLICAN STUDENT GROUP OF THE SRJC

Jan 2, 2003
AGENT707 said:
^^ she is also a political science teacher....she aint a communist lol..shes the one behind it...ALONG WITH THE STUDENTS IN THE REPUBLICAN STUDENT GROUP OF THE SRJC
yes, it was the republican student group of the SRJC. the teacher saaid she planned it or sumthin.

"It's a big issue," said McPherson, president of the SRJC Republicans, a campus club

BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS!!!!!!!

there is also word that there might be "outside influences" behind this also....which would make this situation VERY INTERESTING.....

i will try to post the article AS WELL as the link to the republlican website....stating the "operation"

Jan 2, 2003
sorry, i fucked up on ym posts...read it like this...

yes, it was the republican student group of the SRJC. the teacher saaid she planned it or sumthin.

"It's a big issue," said McPherson, president of the SRJC Republicans, a campus club

BUT I FORGOT TO MENTION THIS!!!!!!!

there is also word that there might be "outside influences" behind this also....which would make this situation VERY INTERESTING.....

i will try to post the article AS WELL as the link to the republlican website....stating the "operation"

Apr 25, 2002
wind.prohosting.com
I mean i went to HS in novato and used to get into debates with my left wing teachers all the time. one of my history teachers was the best one. We used to go at it for sure. I mean she was cool and my grade reflected the work i did and not the views i held witch is the way it should be. But this is an interesting story, but i know how liberal nor cal can be for sure.

Jan 2, 2003
. But this is an interesting story, but i know how liberal nor cal can be for sure.[/QUOTE]

exactly thats the point the were trying to exploit. THEY WERE TRYING TO MAKE A "STINK" over shit....not really genuinely excuse people of being communist. it was just a cover to expose other shit they had problems with. it was an easy way to get publicity....

fo sho we are liberal in nor cal....thats y these dumbass conservatives need to shut the fuck up...the whole westcoast is liberal...YADDAHOLLLLLA!?!?!?!.....from san diego to seattle....

Apr 1, 2002
Ok, I go to the JC too and my teacher showed us the letter. You're a bit ambigious did you say McPherson is a political science teacher? I had no clue there was a teacher involved. What I do know is McPherson IS the head of the Republican club and she is a student. Her name is Molly, I have a friend in her class and she tells me she's an idiot...There you have it, she's an idiot and an arrogant annoying bootch. Pay no attention to her and her bunk ass club. They make bogus accusations about the professors, and they (heads of the club) have never taken my teacher and accused her of being a "troublesome" teacher. LOL. My teacher teaches Race/ethnicty/class class and she's a great teacher. The club is so fuckin whack, they say the professors shouldn't make fun of their great president muwahahahhahahahhaha. BTW, I took Michael Donovan/Aparicio and he ain't no mafuckin' commie LOL, he teaches critical thinking which has nothing to do with politics LMAO. I got an A in his class, boring as fuck but he ain't no commie. BTW, the republic club has support from the school's newspaper and my teacher was quoted at the meeting. They only took ONE quote from her and didn't explain what she meant by it. The quote made it onto MSNBC and my teacher is getting past student emails supporting her. Fuckin rediculous republican club, wow.

May 8, 2002
the whole westcoast is liberal...YADDAHOLLLLLA!?!?!?!.....from san diego to seattle....
have you seen the actual map as to how much of the west coast is actually liberal.

outside of college campuses, LA, SF, Seattle, and a couple other cities the the west coast is actually red.

May 5, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
have you seen the actual map as to how much of the west coast is actually liberal.

outside of college campuses, LA, SF, Seattle, and a couple other cities the the west coast is actually red.
Ya but these are also the most highly populated areas... all that red don't mean nothin when you don't count cows and crops...

anyway...

Marco Giordano, an English instructor, called the code section "antithetical to academic freedom."

"The accusation of teaching communism in the classroom is laughable," Giordano said, noting communism is not illegal and the U.S. Constitution is "indifferent" to both communism and capitalism.
^^^I had this dude for english, definately a liberal, but the guy had so much knowledge cramed into his brain. He also wasn't aposed to different views, but he was able to give a good logical reason why one view makes more sense than another. ended up droppin out tho halfway through cuz I was too lazy to do the work, but I did enjoy sittin in the class and hearin discussions...

Does this molly bitch got red hair? her name sounds hella familiar....

May 8, 2002
Snubnoze said:
Ya but these are also the most highly populated areas... all that red don't mean nothin when you don't count cows and crops...QUOTE]

^^^^ true, but also know that the fastest growing counties throughout the country even on the west coast are all in RED areas

Jan 2, 2003
Mcleanhatch said:
Snubnoze said:
Ya but these are also the most highly populated areas... all that red don't mean nothin when you don't count cows and crops...QUOTE]

^^^^ true, but also know that the fastest growing counties throughout the country even on the west coast are all in RED areas
ive heard theyve found large amount of lead in the water in those areas too...what a weird coincidence(sp?)...??...

MCSNATCH....did u ever eat paintchips when u were a kid?

Apr 1, 2002
AGENT707 said:
http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050302/NEWS/503020303/1033/NEWS01

THIS IS STUPID.....i actually have a teacher who was accused {philosophy instriuctor; michael aparicio}.....mon/wed!...haha
as I stated earlier I took his class too. When I was taking his class he was in the process of getting married and got married during the semester I was taking the class. I always thought dude was GAY, he looks hella homosexual, did ya have the same feeling?

Jan 2, 2003
Mean Mugg said:
as I stated earlier I took his class too. When I was taking his class he was in the process of getting married and got married during the semester I was taking the class. I always thought dude was GAY, he looks hella homosexual, did ya have the same feeling?
i still do...