Big Money In Madrid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
you do have a point,england defiently have 4 super top tier teams that can compete with anybody in the world let alone the rest of the EPL.i can see valencia,seville,villareal,athletico really steping it up in the liguea in the next couple years though

Jun 23, 2002
Read what you quoted. "In terms of points." Its going to be the most level-playing field of any top league. Premier League is always a 3-4 horse race, La Liga is going to be between Barce and RM. Serie A could be won by Inter, Juve, Milan, Genoa, Fiorentina, Roma, Lazio, etc.
Good point and I agree with you, I'm just thinking no 'stars' are gonna want to play in Italian football anymore. Ibrahimovic wants to leave and Kaka is already gone...Serie A is losing it's appeal although I watcvhed a few Serie A games this past season and they were entertaining tho

Jan 9, 2009
fuck real madrid.. fuck the la liga
second tier shite league.
no defense all offense weve seen this movie before
sign beckham ronaldo zidane blahblahblah

its all good..well keep collectin hardware
kids line up to play in manchester.
manchester united still on top.
not bitter at all about cr7's move. get money.
english fans are wankers
jus appreciate the goals.

Dec 4, 2006
average at best,but they are getting better
I say they're pretty good, a team that's dominating the 2nd spot in the concacaf finals. The only team they can't beat is Costa Rica with 12 points....

Costa Rica 12

U.S. 10

Honduras 7

Mexico 6

El Salvador 5

Trinidad Y Tobago 2

you tell me............

Apr 25, 2002
Good point and I agree with you, I'm just thinking no 'stars' are gonna want to play in Italian football anymore. Ibrahimovic wants to leave and Kaka is already gone...Serie A is losing it's appeal although I watcvhed a few Serie A games this past season and they were entertaining tho
I dont know man, I disagree with you. Kaka had an average at best season. Ibra wants to leave because thats what Ibra does... if he can't win something within a year or two he leaves.

Serie A has a lot of rising stars. Giovinco, Lavezzi, Zarate. Diego just signed for Juve and he will add a lot of excitement. This last season there were some classic matches. It's going to be an exciting season in Serie A IMO. All people care about these days is pace pace pace they want to see lots of speed and lots of showboating and for that EPL is great. But when it comes to tactics, Serie A is and always will be the best.

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
I dont know man, I disagree with you. Kaka had an average at best season. Ibra wants to leave because thats what Ibra does... if he can't win something within a year or two he leaves.

Serie A has a lot of rising stars. Giovinco, Lavezzi, Zarate. Diego just signed for Juve and he will add a lot of excitement. This last season there were some classic matches. It's going to be an exciting season in Serie A IMO. All people care about these days is pace pace pace they want to see lots of speed and lots of showboating and for that EPL is great. But when it comes to tactics, Serie A is and always will be the best.
Agree. I think the upcoming season can be a real good one. Basicly it is only kaka that left. And u so right about ibra, but latest report is that he gone stay in inter anyway, but u never know fosho tho.

Apr 25, 2002
5 minutes of a boring nfl game > 90 minute soccer matches
i think the NFL is one of the boringest sports to watch. 5 seconds of play than 30 seconds of waiting, then repeat. yawn

if you dont understand soccer thats fine, but i encourage you to watch a Real Madrid vs. Barcelona game, Inter vs. Juventus, Arsenal vs. Liverpool match..... and tell me with a striaght face that it was boring

Apr 25, 2002
Agree. I think the upcoming season can be a real good one. Basicly it is only kaka that left. And u so right about ibra, but latest report is that he gone stay in inter anyway, but u never know fosho tho.
I think he would be smart to stay at Inter. If he goes to Barca, he will play alongside Eto'o, Messi, maybe Ribery and he won't shine like he does for Inter. Playing on Barca will make him look like the average player that he is :cool:

Jun 23, 2002
Why do teams that are already loaded still want to get the best players? For example, Barca were interested in Ibrahimovic but they have Eto'o. Barca has also shown interest in Villa too, why? They are already stacked. Other top European clubs do the same shit too

Apr 25, 2002
Why do teams that are already loaded still want to get the best players? For example, Barca were interested in Ibrahimovic but they have Eto'o. Barca has also shown interest in Villa too, why? They are already stacked. Other top European clubs do the same shit too
Eto'o sounds like he wants out of Barca. Their front 3 last season was Henry, Messi, Eto'o. Henry is old and probably only has 1-2 seasons left in him. Their backup strike force isn't that special, besides Bojan who is going to be really special. Word is they might put him out on loan b/c he doesn't get the playing time he wants. They at least need a backup striker. Ibra won't want to play 2nd tier, I doubt he goes to Barca. Everyone wants Villa but word is Man U just fielded an offer for him.

And I mean, they have the money, so fuck it. Why not build an all star squad? Gotta compete in Europe somehow.

Jun 23, 2002
Hey but for real though, who plays Pro Evolution Soccer (or Winning Eleven) on the PS3/Xbox? That shit is dope. Kinda random I know but that game imitates real life soccer better than fucking Fifa (IMO). I posted something about it in the video games forum but didn't get much love lol.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Real still wants Ribery from Munich. The last offer was EUR 25 mio + Van Der Vaart & Sneijder. Manu, Chelsea etc., also made offers to Munich, but Ribery said either Madrid or he stays in Munich. Rummenigge said though, that they won't let him go.

But this money is rediculous. Fuckin hundreds of millions. Shit is destroying football. Especially on the European Scale due to the different laws in each country. In Germany the teams would not get the licence for the Bundesliga if they would carry around a debt like Madrid...so how can there be a fair competition?!

Last time Madrid sold their training grounds to get outta debt. What they gonna do this time? Sell their stadium?