Big L

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
mayn if yall aint got any Big L Cd'z cop 1. he was 1 of da nicest rappers. wordplay and everything. nice style. i reccomend ''Lifestylez Ov Da Poor And Dangerous'' .
datz a album where he waz spittin dat sick shit. hardcore. holla back yall. 100. im outty.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
big L was my homie and one of the greatest mc's i ever heard. i heard him freestyle once for 30 minutes and he was so sick... it was a sad day when we lost him. he was mad cool and would of been one of the all time greats. God bless big L and his family

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Big L had spits like no one else. It was a sad day when he passed away. I will always have love and respect for the mans music. He was taken away before he had a chance to get the full respect he deserved as one of the best mc's there is.

RIP Big L....

Nuttkace

Feb 27, 2005
Even if it is stupid to discuss about that i don't think L took 9 bullets (2 or 3..maybe)
But let's get this clear Big- L is one of the doppest MC ever born,his death is still a big big loss for the rap game...
he would have put Jay-Z and maybe Nas in the shade if only...damn!
RIP

May 15, 2002
The most skilled lyricist ever in my opinion. Big L was truly ahead of his time. I cant think of no one who could come close to Big L. I be glad to see him get the lil credit that he does get from time to time. I feel that whenever a conversation comes up about the greatest MCs of all time...his name should be one of the first 3 mentioned. For those who never heard Big L...go to www.bigl.rules.it

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Big L had some nasty lines - "I'm quick to bash a goon and break a motherfucker like a plastic spoon", "Ask Beavis, I get nothing butt head". Its a shame he's gone.