Big Krizz - The Need

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
I love this track... ive played it over and over every day , its gotta be one of my favorite songs on the second cd , ...

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Swick said:
Very Cinematic in feel......
damn just as i read that shit i was thinking the same :ermm:

the production sounds like something on a movie score...the whole heartbeat n strings...one of the dopest songs on tha 2nd cd lovin it :devious:

Jan 30, 2006
i was totally surprised..... I honestly thought when i heard Kutt and Krizz were gonna come out with cds, i thought... Garbage? But hearing what they dropped on everready.... fuck , cant wait for there shit to drop either.

Oct 30, 2006
lol how can you even expect for kutt or krizz to put out garbage, especially kutt after putting our BLEVE, and the need is one of my fav tracks of either album, maybe even the favorite

Oct 30, 2006
i remember talking to krizz after that wicked wonka tour thing and pakelika was chillin around after cause kmk did a set, taxman was trying to act famous as usual standing out offering autographs.. what a loser

anyways, i talked to krizz and he was one of the coolest artists ive ever talked to, i told him i dunno what path id choose if i had a voice like his, and he said well i think if this whole rap thing ever falls through i can fall back on opera

Oct 30, 2006
{Mummy} said:
lol how can you even expect for kutt or krizz to put out garbage, especially kutt after putting our BLEVE, and the need is one of my fav tracks of either album, maybe even the favorite

really?

whenever i hear about grant rice shit, kutt or kaliko shit im on it..

i get a little iffy about skatterman and snug brim, but they do got some bomb ass songs too

Sep 17, 2003
BoneZugz said:
really?

whenever i hear about grant rice shit, kutt or kaliko shit im on it..

i get a little iffy about skatterman and snug brim, but they do got some bomb ass songs too

You have never heard KUTT's CD titled "B.L.E.V.E.?" If you haven't, you should pick that up. You might have a hard time finding it, though. I haven't seen in in any stores around me for a while, and it was put out with MSC, so I have no idea who (if anyone) is making copies now days. Anyway, it is a really good CD and you won't be dissappointed!