Big Krit Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
I do like this album, but I have to agree with this. I think the problem was him dropping 3 full projects so close to each other and for the most part retaining a similar sound altogether. This album is still good tho.

Also I heard the last couple of free projects are going to get a vinyl release soon.

my exact thoughts. just imagine if he didnt drop them three free albums and used like four of the best tracks from them combined with 4 from this album, then I can honestly say he wouldve dropped a master piece album. imo i think rappers dropping alot mixtapes is a horrible idea and fucks with they actual retail albums.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i listened to it once and it had a bunch of stripper songs on it and i wasnt really feeling it, like more than i think he needed, ill double back on it tho i just skimmed it and you usually gotta really listen to krits albums and soak them in. 4eva and a day was a classic.

currensys stoned immaculate is tight, i didnt like it first listen but its getting alot of play right now. hes staying consistent...snoop hella bit my hat game tho and im not happy w that

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
I like the album....Folks delivered but I did have a feeling ppl were going to compare to the free albums he dropped just because they held KRIT to a high standard with those.

Dec 26, 2004
got no hard copies of him jus whatevers on youtube. He be passing through town for a concert next month, cant wait to see him live. Hopefully he'll have a table and load up on CDz.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Being from the South and having had access to Tx, Ms, Ar, and Ga artists, K.R.I.T. is super dope.

his music reminds me of Lil Troy, that raw sound he had that was almost commercial, but always real accessible as far as message goes.

There's also just a few artists that I'd rather hear by themselves over with features, and he's got that, too.

Props: :ab: