Big Krit Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2006
wow npr put this up...im really surprised...cant wait to listen to this. I love "i got this here" and "yeah dats me" is pretty dope, so im hoping the rest is amazing.
NPR has done articles on Freddie Gibbs so this isn't that surprising. They do an interesting job covering underground/mainstream hip hop. Really hit and miss but I give the credit for trying to stay relevant in the genre.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Downloaded the webrip and it's 128 qual ripped from the stream....shit didn't sound right in my iTouch....That grouprip should be out soon tho. Overall the preduction not bad at all...still need to soak it in some more

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i still like his for eva in a day street album better then this one though
I do like this album, but I have to agree with this. I think the problem was him dropping 3 full projects so close to each other and for the most part retaining a similar sound altogether. This album is still good tho.

Also I heard the last couple of free projects are going to get a vinyl release soon.