Big Krit Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I just started listening to Krit's stuff about a month ago and like just about everything...not too many artists like that.

All of the stuff I downloaded was off of datpiff...and the quality is garbage on there.

Is there anyone else you can get better quality?

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
has anybody that ordered the cd actually got it yet? I was thinking about ordering, but I'm hearing that nobody's got their order yet. cd's don't take that long to ship.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I've heard nothing but good things really about Big KRIT and still haven't checked out any of his music, I should change that.

That said I'm at work so most websites are blocked but from that URL is the name of the song Boobie Miles?

Is that a person I don't know about or miles of tiddies? lol

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I've heard nothing but good things really about Big KRIT and still haven't checked out any of his music, I should change that.

That said I'm at work so most websites are blocked but from that URL is the name of the song Boobie Miles?

Is that a person I don't know about or miles of tiddies? lol
Nutt, you are tripping if you havent listened to Krit. DL Returnof4eva, it is a near classic! His sound picks up where Outkasts first 3 CDs left off. He is the only new rapper that comes to mind who appeals to older peops like us that grew up on dope music...
This cover speaks for itself:

http://hulkshare.com/mwaxyu1il1bq