Big Krit Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003

1. Dreamin (clean version)
2. Dreamin (dirty version)
3. American Rapstar (clean version)
4. American Rapstar (dirty version)
5. R4 Intro
6. Rise and Shine
7. R4 Theme Song
8. Dreamin'
9. Rotation
10. My Sub
11. Sookie Now (feat. David Banner)
12. American Rapstar
13. Highs & Lows
14. Shake It (feat. Joi)
15. Made Alot (feat. BIg Sant)
16. Lions and Lambs
17. King's Blues
18. Time Machine (feat. Chamillionaire)
19. Get Right
20. Amtrak
21. Players Ballad (feat. Raheem Devaughn)
22. Another Naive Individual Glorifying Greed and Ecouraging Racism
23. Free My Soul
24. The Vent
25. Country Shit (Remix) (feat. Ludacris & Bun B)

link: http://returnof4eva.com/music.php#album6

Props: Mixerr
Sep 29, 2003
well if you submit your email it allows you to download from the site KRIT put it up on himself. And the e-mail you receive is automated from KRIT thanking you for supporting him. He produced all 21 tracks on this and gave it away to his fans for free

Oct 6, 2008
Is this dude really ill?

been seeing his name more and more..

I usually don't give new rappers a listen until someone I know co-signs them..

I had to really jam Yelawolf til I gave him his credit

Idk I'm just old school I guess..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Quit being super pirate ahoy matey oro and support underground artists....especially if they giving it out for free and all you gotta do is put in an email

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Quit being super pirate ahoy matey oro and support underground artists....especially if they giving it out for free and all you gotta do is put in an email
Me bumping him is support enough and as much as he's getting. I don't want to big krit spam in my email. Also I haven't seen as many "underground" artists with as many big name features as he's had on his last 2 cd's.

Sep 29, 2003
Me bumping him is support enough and as much as he's getting. I don't want to big krit spam in my email. Also I haven't seen as many "underground" artists with as many big name features as he's had on his last 2 cd's.

dude relax with the e-mail thing, i would imagine thats probably a way for him to estimate how many downloads the tape gets. :ermm:

to dude above, KRIT, to me is great. One of the truest doing it right now in hip-hop. Check the tape and see is he's for you, it takes an hour of youe time, tops

Sep 17, 2007
Goddamn...This album slaps tough. This prolly gone be in rotation for the next year. I'm still slappin his last album from last year.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I must have been sleeping, because I don't know shit about this guy

I know I've heard his name before, but never paid attention

anyways, based on the comments in here I figured I should d/l this... I did, and this shit is pretty fuckin nice

I'm a few tracks, but so far the production is really really dope

Sep 29, 2003
I must have been sleeping, because I don't know shit about this guy

I know I've heard his name before, but never paid attention

anyways, based on the comments in here I figured I should d/l this... I did, and this shit is pretty fuckin nice

I'm a few tracks, but so far the production is really really dope
you should check "KRIT wuz here"....its a collection of his best stuff with a bit of new stuff too