Big K.R.I.T. – 4evaNaDay (Mixtape)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I think every song was great, not even 1 song I didnt like as usual with Krit's work, its even hard to say which is my favorite song but the ones I liked the most are "Handwriting", "Wake Up", "Yesterday".

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I see some people calling this an album, this is just another free mixtape. krit's gonna release an actual album in stores some time later this year called Live From The Underground. I guess krit's tapes are just so good that people think of them as albums, since they're better than most hiphop albums released these days.

boobie miles is still my favorite track, just so smooth and that sax. "gotta play the field/ be willing to ride/ willing to die/ for what you desire/ call yo popfly/ but never collide/ with other players, that play the game"

the intro to 1986 had me laughing too, great track also

Aug 23, 2002
Dope as fuck. I'm not usually impressed by mixtapes these days, but this impressed the shit out of me. Temptations is my shit. If his mixtapes are this good, I want a fuckin album soon.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I see some people calling this an album, this is just another free mixtape. krit's gonna release an actual album in stores some time later this year called Live From The Underground. I guess krit's tapes are just so good that people think of them as albums, since they're better than most hiphop albums released these days.

boobie miles is still my favorite track, just so smooth and that sax. "gotta play the field/ be willing to ride/ willing to die/ for what you desire/ call yo popfly/ but never collide/ with other players, that play the game"

yeah, that's my shit. the sax on there is too smooth

Sep 12, 2005
Just because it's free doesn't mean it's not an album. This is a complete, conceptual album from front to back. I equate a mixtape to a mix of original songs (if that) and verses over other peoples (used) beats.

KRIT breaks down some of the thought process behind the album in this video:
[video=youtube_share;1xtpH4B_uys]http://youtu.be/1xtpH4B_uys[/video]

Apr 20, 2005
true story. this guy is real cool man. never met him but i had a chance to cuz one of his best friends is in the air force and he was my brothers roomate in Georgia. i actually talked to him on the phone for like 2 minutes. lol. he talked to my wife for about a minute. and my wife couldnt understand what the fuck he was sayin cuz he got that extra twang when he speaks so does his homie. the one thing that was funny about what his friend told us is that he never had a car. so that sky blue time machine he's rollin in is probably his first car

Feb 8, 2003

kRIT called this a album on twitter.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ im proud of the nigga i remember when he got booed in NYC at his first ny concert...always good to see a humble southern nigga blow up

i can still hear pimp c in his music that shit is weird

if bun b woulda been on 4eva and a day that woulda sounded like a UGK song

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^ im proud of the nigga i remember when he got booed in NYC at his first ny concert...always good to see a humble southern nigga blow up

i can still hear pimp c in his music that shit is weird

if bun b woulda been on 4eva and a day that woulda sounded like a UGK song

i get what ur sayin but i think KRIT goes pretty far to sound like Pimp C. One of the songs is "country rap tunes", something Pimp C coined. a lot of it is homage, but i dont think he'd be sayin some of the same shit if Pimp was alive. I also think his content and hook delivery is pretty similar to Pimp C's. but like someone else said he's a mixture of southern artists, and his shit is dope regardless. thanks for the 4 "mixtapes", krit hard copy release gets my dough

speakin of bun b

[video=youtube;o1HEN3t3SIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1HEN3t3SIc[/video]