Big June song. What's the name of this song?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
It goes…

Comin down the street
Around the street
alright aright alright
A rhyme to step to cause you know that I'm dope
The J-U to the N-E yo
Can you compete? No
You tried to fight with you ass
But you got swept off
You couldn't aim when I swang at your jaw
don't look back for your homies because they all ran
They seen me comin down the quart lift??
Then they got cautious and yellin' out "aw shit!"
They didn't know that I'd be knockin niggaz left to right
Somebody ran when they lost a fight?
Cause I'm brazy and I'm always gonna act a fuckin' nut
With the B-L-O-O-D that's in my gut
I got my boy Ced and C.C. and with me

I think I got most of the lyrics right. Tell me if I'm wrong.
BIG JUNE-FAM MART RAP CONTEST - YouTube

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
why do you always ask questions about big june that no one but big june knows?

jesus christ, write him a letter in jail and ask

how the fuck are we supposed to know the name of a random song he put together for fam mart? the song dosent even need a name, it was for a contest. and it dont matter what the name is anyway.

next youre gonna be asking us what type of hairstyle big june had in 1998

Last edited:
Props: J-FUNKTION
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
why do you always ask questions about big june that no one but big june knows?

jesus christ, write him a letter in jail and ask

how the fuck are we supposed to know the name of a random song he put together for fam mart? the song dosent even need a name, it was for a contest. and it dont matter what the name is anyway.

next youre gonna be asking us what type of hairstyle big june had in 1998
This for real made me lol. Not sure if dude is a big June spam bot

Props: DuceTheTruth

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
J @J-FUNKTION and everyone else. Me and another user (ZachHefner) are just interested in the SD (SESD) Hip Hop/Rap music scene. All we wanted to know was where we could buy his stuff. Very few people have helped and it always seems to fall through. Meaning that when someone says they have Big June music and they'll post it and they never do. Or they don't have it. (Which is ok too.) That's what I mean by fall through. We don't know any eBay sellers who have what we're looking for either or who are known for selling SESD rap. We don't know where to look either. That's all we really wanted. Is that too much ask for?

Last edited:
Props: HotSauce

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
A @AdolfOliverBush and Gas One @Gas One I don't know his prison address. I don't know if I should. I already have My Day GoeZ On. The Movie album was not that great. It was 2/5**.

Oct 18, 2008
J @J-FUNKTION and everyone else. Me and another user (ZachHefner) are just interested in the SD (SESD) Hip Hop/Rap music scene. All we wanted to know was where we could buy his stuff. Very few people have helped and it always seems to fall through. Meaning that when someone says they have Big June music and they'll post it and they never do. Or they don't have it. (Which is ok too.) That's what I mean by fall through. We don't know any eBay sellers who have what we're looking for either or who are known for selling SESD rap. We don't know where to look either. That's all we really wanted. Is that too much ask for?
I'm not quite sure how my name ended up in this conversation....

I will say that I bought Big June's "Jackin" maxi-single from him at Spring Valley Swapmeet in 1992. I bought all of his old school tapes at Fam mart back in the day and would pay top dollar to get a hold of them again. (damn I'm getting old)

I did happen to find a sealed copy of "Jackin" on ebay and copped it for $10. I also got Prhyme Suspect's "One Way Or Anotha" on ebay. Anyone interested in selling or trading early 90's stuff can PM me.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I'm not quite sure how my name ended up in this conversation....

I will say that I bought Big June's "Jackin" maxi-single from him at Spring Valley Swapmeet in 1992. I bought all of his old school tapes at Fam mart back in the day and would pay top dollar to get a hold of them again. (damn I'm getting old)

I did happen to find a sealed copy of "Jackin" on ebay and copped it for $10. I also got Prhyme Suspect's "One Way Or Anotha" on ebay. Anyone interested in selling or trading early 90's stuff can PM me.
Are Straight Jackin' and Big June Nigga cassettes singles? Also do you have Da Plug by Big June? I only need 3 songs which are Nothin' But A Come Up, Nothin' But A Come Up (remix), and Da Plug. Also albums scans if possible. I have Spooky G & Blackjack - Straight Doo-Dooism on cassette and Whitney Houston - Star Spangled Banner Live 91 on cassette single if anyone wants to trade or wants them.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
It goes…

alright aright alright
Comin down the street
Comin down the street
alright aright alright
A rhyme to step to cause you know that I'm dope
The J-U to the N-E yo
Can you compete? No
You tried to fight with you ass
But you got swept off
You couldn't aim when I swang at your jaw
don't look back for your homies because they all ran
They seen me comin down the quart lift??
Then they got cautious and yellin' out "aw shit!"
They didn't know that I'd be knockin niggaz left to right
Somebody ran when they lost a fight?
Cause I'm brazy and I'm always gonna act a fuckin' nut
With the B-L-O-O-D that's in my gut
I'm A Blood so I'm Loked out
I got my boy Shannon Bo n Brazy 8 yall
We bout ta drink some Thunder Bird, Bool aid n 8Ball

I asked Big June. Notice the last 3 lines.