Big June is getting out in one month. Anyone excited?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
You can't just throw dead people's names into articles to get props yo. That ain't cool. And if you never spoke to him about it how is it a reference? It's not. Bad reporting dude, real bad reporting.

I'll end my thought with a quote:

Yes Mac Jesus did talk to me about this before he died. Yes I did talk to CoopDVille about this also. Thanks you for your tips. I only included Danial Green because they said I needed to get at him and that's where the facts came from.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Just got word from Michael Green....Big June is out of solitary and back in general population, they have dismissed all charges for contraband and he is back on his regularly scheduled release date..

Got a text at 9:54am today that read " tell michael mixerr I said thanks for the support, do not reply to this message"

GREAT NEWS!

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just got word from Michael Green....Big June is out of solitary and back in general population, they have dismissed all charges for contraband and he is back on his regularly scheduled release date..

Got a text at 9:54am today that read " tell michael mixerr I said thanks for the support, do not reply to this message"

GREAT NEWS!
Can you reply back and let him know that Mac Jesus's hipster roommate is super glad the charges were dropped.

Props: Sacsick
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
@ MacJesusHipsterRoommate
RIP MAC JESUS
I hope you guys got the card I sent, Mac was one of my best friends and even though we debated on things like politics,religion and which way to wipe your ass (he was always more of a back-to-front kind of guy..kinda weird)
I will miss him and his connections at Interscope, and Im sure he's up in heavan watches episodes of The Devils Ride and Omish Mafia..rest in peace to your roommate...

I cant reply back because he told me not too...i dont want to risk his cell getting raided again. Hopefully we can have a limo pick him up when he gets out,everyone is gonna chip in and get him a twinkie cake with sprinkles

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
@ MacJesusHipsterRoommate
RIP MAC JESUS
I hope you guys got the card I sent, Mac was one of my best friends and even though we debated on things like politics,religion and which way to wipe your ass (he was always more of a back-to-front kind of guy..kinda weird)
I will miss him and his connections at Interscope, and Im sure he's up in heavan watches episodes of The Devils Ride and Omish Mafia..rest in peace to your roommate...

I cant reply back because he told me not too...i dont want to risk his cell getting raided again. Hopefully we can have a limo pick him up when he gets out,everyone is gonna chip in and get him a twinkie cake with sprinkles
I don't think one text is going to get him caught. Can you do it please?

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
@ Mac jesus's hipster roommate

I dont think thats a good idea, I do not want to make June mad at me, cause then he wont talk to me when he gets out, plus i dont want the feds to trace the signal and triangulate the signal,map outthe coordinates and find my gps position with the rfid chip that was implanted in my arm when I was kidnapped by black ops in 97.

Ive probably already said too much

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Yeah don't talk like that! You've been a huge help. Now help a little more and shoot me Big Junes phone number so I can text him myself.

Props: Mixerr

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com