@Big Frizzle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
DOG U KNOW I GOT U ,ITS SITTIN RIGHT HERE ON MY COMPUTER DESK,ANYTIME COME TO THE LIL NAYBOR OR HIT ME 250-2855,U KNOW WE GO BACC LIKE ",FUCC A CABBAGE PATCH GET A DJL DOLL",YOUR HOMIE 4 LIFE- COME PEEP THE NEW BUILT CRIB IN THE LIL NAYBOR

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
4 sho'. The next time I go to Big Boo's house, I'll hit you. I always go chec the homey out. You're right around the corner right? I'll probably go this weekend, and I'll holla homey. And I 4 sho' have to come peep the crib. I hate I missed that Too Short concert. The homey 1-Hun was sic, so I went down there on a solo, but I couldn't find a parking spot, so I bounced. But I'ma holla at you though homey on the celly now, since I got your number. I just hit you up here cuz I see you be postin' and shit.

Jan 23, 2006
MAN TOO SHORT WAS OFF THE CHAIN ,I GOT SUM FLICCS AND A LIL VIDEO.I DONT KNOW HOW TO POST THAT SHIT YET. THIS WHITE GIRL TOOK HER JEANS OFF AND WAS POPPIN PUSSY ON STAGE.ALL THE DAGO HOES WAS IN THE BUILDIN.IM ACROSS THE STREET FROM BOO MAMAS HOUSE