BIG CHORIZO VS. soulcollector

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
BIG CHORIZO said:
I'm willing to put my verse up against both of those weak attempts you have made. And I thought you said there's no need for three rounds?

Keep the votes coming folks.

If u haven't noticed the voters that posted have been the peeps thats been crying about me since day one. The battle never went the right way. New peeps were only allowed for voteing. Rules have been broken. Now I have no choice but to goes on a Rampage! Against U groupie ass clowns!

Mar 22, 2005
what the fuck how much of DICKCOLLECTORS shit actually rhymed? not much ill tell you that...

an bitch you need to step up to my shit, collector i posted a verse already ...... dont be scared to lose one last time before you get banned!!!!!!!!

Or you can just bend over and take it up the ass like a good little dickcollector

Jun 16, 2002
Come on dogg... you know as well as I do that this kid stands no chance. There is absolutely no way in hell anyone in their right mind would vote for this clown. I mean shit just look at his verse! It's fuckin pathetic.

Jun 16, 2002
Soulcollector said:
If u haven't noticed the voters that posted have been the peeps thats been crying about me since day one. The battle never went the right way. New peeps were only allowed for voteing. Rules have been broken.
First of all Stealth was one of the voters, and if I recall correctly (and I do), YOU asked him to be a judge. And second, 40ozThugsta is also a new face (or name) around here and he hasn't been "crying about you since day one." You don't have to count DEFCON's vote but it's still 2-0 in that case.

Anghellic831

Siccness Vet
Dec 26, 2004
H-Town
www.siccness.net
BIG CHORIZO said:
First of all Stealth was one of the voters, and if I recall correctly (and I do), YOU asked him to be a judge. And second, 40ozThugsta is also a new face (or name) around here and he hasn't been "crying about you since day one." You don't have to count DEFCON's vote but it's still 2-0 in that case.
yeah u can count mine out and count JLMACN'Z vote
3-0