Bibby forced that shot!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rezz

Apr 26, 2002
the flim doesnt lie. divac and pollard were just standing their ground. whistle blows. horry is moving his feet. whistle blows but against webber.

kobe throws an elbow. i dont care what ANYONE says. that shit was on purpose. it was his first movement right to bibby's head. if it wasnt kobe or if it wasnt at that point in the game that would of been called. but that is no excuse. that is just a dirty ass cheap shot and if the lakers want to call themselves champions after winning games like that....go ahead. but i won't call them champions.

kings will show how to win with class come Sunday.

Kobe can't do anything with class......not even turn the ball over without whinning.

when bill walton says the lakers are getting some breaks on the calls then YOU KNOW something is up.

May 12, 2002
Shaq,Phil,Hobe all them dudes been crying at the refs all series they got their crying answered this game.Everyone seen it.Its cool its not over.Game 7 live from Sacto.They earned home court by being the better team all season for a reason.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
Deep Thought said:
None of this matters. The only thing I'm thinking about is how Kobe is going to look with no teeth. When Webber is done with him on sunday Kobe will be taking all his food through a straw.
lol how many times are you gonna post that lol everytime you say it in a different way lol

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
im not a fan of either team but i can say Peja wouldnt be a factor...it would have been just like last year when Rick Fox LOCKED him up....and Kobe'selbow should have been a no call....as for the Kings, let Gerald Wallace play 7-8 minutes..his legs are fresh and he will bring some energy....GO WARRIORS!! Champions 2000 and something.

Shark

Sicc OG
May 16, 2002
I really hope Webber trys some retaliation and gets thrown outta the game for being such a IGNORANT MutherFucker...That would be the stupidest thing to do in a game 7 is try to get retaliation bye INTENTIAL Psyhical contact...Will see how smart Webber is come Sunday...

I really dont think the elbow was intentinial...Thats just Kobe being agressive...It was DO OR DIE for the Lakers you gotta be agressive...I think its just a part of the game...Your gonna get a UNINTENTIAL shot every once in awhile when your playing in this calibur of game...

And another thing is...They said Kobe went up to Bibby on the next play to apoligize...If that was personal I guarentte Kobe wouldnt of said shit to Bibby...