BEYONCE.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 23, 2003
uuuuuugggggghhhhhhh!!!!!! bitch couldn't spare 10 seconds of her life to give herself 2 good pit swipes? fuck it i'd still hit hit hit hit it from the back & pull her pit hair back haha.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im sorry...i dont like being disrespectful..but only a faggot would point at beyonces armpits

thats the most gay shit ive ever heard since that one dude said he wouldnt fuck black women because their knees are dark lmaoroflolol

i dont even like beyonce that much im just saying that was a gay ass fucking thing to notice

no straight man would have EVER seen that

Jan 27, 2006
this shit was in a newspaper here i was like wtf who gives a fuck

how da fuck can you notice that shit and who da fuck is gunna zoom in on her fuckin armpits fuckin queers

Dec 19, 2006
im sorry...i dont like being disrespectful..but only a faggot would point at beyonces armpits

thats the most gay shit ive ever heard since that one dude said he wouldnt fuck black women because their knees are dark lmaoroflolol

i dont even like beyonce that much im just saying that was a gay ass fucking thing to notice

no straight man would have EVER seen that
yeah dat! lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
LOL.... There's just a few hairs that's barely noticeable... it's not like a bush or anything. She's still hella fine though...