BEWARE!!! master p - the ghettos tryin to kill me fake copies on ebay!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
http://cgi.ebay.com/MASTER-P-THE-GH...goryZ307QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this dude slangin selfmade cdr copies of master p - the ghettos tryin to kill me. i bought it yesterday. afterwards somebody informed me that is only a cdr copy. i asked the seller and he wrote me this:

Hi,
Sorry but your CD has already been shipped. I was clear in the listing to contact me about the CD before purchasing. You ignored this instruction. Furthermore, all sales are final. However, if you still don't want it once it arrives you can return it for a refund less shipping costs
i know it was kinda dum of me, but i had to take the risk.

this is the same seller as OLJIMMYD. he´s just using this other account so he won´t fuck up his OLJIMMYD feedback, where he is selling most of his stuff.

ok just wanted to warn everybody not to buy from this sob.

Jan 6, 2003
That's just a bullshit reply from the seller. At best it might be an incomplete description. Talking about "email me about details on the CD...." He's got no indication in the description that he's selling anything but the original version, plus he's showing a home made picture of the OG. Slick ass bootleg seller. Ebay is flooded with punks like him nowadays.